This loopy mix of Blade Runner, The Terminator, and top-notch Japanimation puts you in the shoes of Gillian Seed, a 21st-century detective hot on the trail of Snatchers — mysterious, murderous androids who assume human form. But more impressive than Snatcher’s plot is its seamless design. The smooth blend of text balloons, voice-overs, snippets of animation, and action sequences makes this an object lesson in how to program for Sega CD. A
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC