This loopy mix of Blade Runner, The Terminator, and top-notch Japanimation puts you in the shoes of Gillian Seed, a 21st-century detective hot on the trail of Snatchers — mysterious, murderous androids who assume human form. But more impressive than Snatcher’s plot is its seamless design. The smooth blend of text balloons, voice-overs, snippets of animation, and action sequences makes this an object lesson in how to program for Sega CD. A
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'
- Lena Dunham, America Ferrera slam Donald Trump at DNC
- Mothers of slain black youth deliver powerful speeches at DNC
- Jessica Chastain in talks to join Jake Gyllenhaal's 'The Division'
- Elizabeth Banks compares Donald Trump to 'Hunger Games' character
- Oprah Winfrey to reunite with Ava DuVernay on 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Lauren Conrad teases new secrets revealed upcoming The Hills special