This loopy mix of Blade Runner, The Terminator, and top-notch Japanimation puts you in the shoes of Gillian Seed, a 21st-century detective hot on the trail of Snatchers — mysterious, murderous androids who assume human form. But more impressive than Snatcher’s plot is its seamless design. The smooth blend of text balloons, voice-overs, snippets of animation, and action sequences makes this an object lesson in how to program for Sega CD. A
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Fox cancels The Mindy Project
- 'Vampire Diaries': Julie Plec on how to make the perfect finale (when Nina Dobrev is leaving)
- 'Last Man Standing' replaces showrunner
- 'Survivor' fan-voted 'Second Chance' season: Jeff Probst explains it all
- 'Scandal': Will Mellie actually win the election?
- 'Ultimate Survival Alaska' star Jimmy Gojdics dead at 69
- Free Comic Book Day: 15 superhero must-reads
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!