As David, the conniving stud on ABC’s One Life to Live, Tuc Watkins is causing a sensation rarely seen on afternoon TV. David’s been sleeping with Tina, who until recently thought (wrongly) he was her brother. ”Not your typical couple,” the actor says. Watkins, 28, also starred in a steamy infomercial for Gravity Edge, a fitness machine: He’s seen breathing heavily in the skimpiest of exercise wear, flexing opposite a curvy babe. ”Oh, you caught the undercurrent of sex?” he jokes. Success hasn’t affected his modest ways. ”I’m still eating macaroni and cheese,” he says. Nor has fame prompted a name change. Born Charles Curtis Watkins III, he couldn’t pronounce Curt as a child, and his first attempt, Tuc, stuck. ”It’s cute now,” Watkins says, laughing. ”I’m not so sure it will be so cute when I’m 45.”
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mike Huckabee supports Duggar family after molestation accusations
- 'Tomorrowland': What did the critics think?
- 'Golan the Insatiable' with Aubrey Plaza and Rob Riggle: First Look trailer
- Amy Schumer and Paul Feig to pair up for new comedy
- 'Outlander,' 'SVU,' 'Graceland,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Supergirl' leaked to piracy sites
- Read your way through New Orleans
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!