As David, the conniving stud on ABC’s One Life to Live, Tuc Watkins is causing a sensation rarely seen on afternoon TV. David’s been sleeping with Tina, who until recently thought (wrongly) he was her brother. ”Not your typical couple,” the actor says. Watkins, 28, also starred in a steamy infomercial for Gravity Edge, a fitness machine: He’s seen breathing heavily in the skimpiest of exercise wear, flexing opposite a curvy babe. ”Oh, you caught the undercurrent of sex?” he jokes. Success hasn’t affected his modest ways. ”I’m still eating macaroni and cheese,” he says. Nor has fame prompted a name change. Born Charles Curtis Watkins III, he couldn’t pronounce Curt as a child, and his first attempt, Tuc, stuck. ”It’s cute now,” Watkins says, laughing. ”I’m not so sure it will be so cute when I’m 45.”
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Colton Haynes gets honest about life after 'Arrow'
- #FeudSeason2: 9 showdowns Ryan Murphy should tackle next
- Adam McKay to direct fallen superhero story 'Irredeemable' for Fox
- Andrew McMahon reacts to possible Something Corporate reunion
- What to Watch Thursday: Olivia Colman, Julian Barratt star in 'Flowers'
- The Must List: 'The Good Wife' goes out in top form, Drake gets groovy
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: Rory and Logan reunite in new photo