As David, the conniving stud on ABC’s One Life to Live, Tuc Watkins is causing a sensation rarely seen on afternoon TV. David’s been sleeping with Tina, who until recently thought (wrongly) he was her brother. ”Not your typical couple,” the actor says. Watkins, 28, also starred in a steamy infomercial for Gravity Edge, a fitness machine: He’s seen breathing heavily in the skimpiest of exercise wear, flexing opposite a curvy babe. ”Oh, you caught the undercurrent of sex?” he jokes. Success hasn’t affected his modest ways. ”I’m still eating macaroni and cheese,” he says. Nor has fame prompted a name change. Born Charles Curtis Watkins III, he couldn’t pronounce Curt as a child, and his first attempt, Tuc, stuck. ”It’s cute now,” Watkins says, laughing. ”I’m not so sure it will be so cute when I’m 45.”
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Demi Lovato, John Legend, Luke Bryan, and Meghan Trainor to perform Lionel Richie tribute at Grammys
- Nikki Glaser on her new show, foot fetishes, and her plan to replace Valentine's Day
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Rush Hour': Lee is 'Asian Orlando Bloom' in new promo
- 'House of Cards': Frank and Claire square off in exclusive season 4 poster
- James Corden one-ups the Puppy Bowl with 'Baby Bowl'
- See the first trailer for 'Fuller House'.
- Amazon renews 'Mozart in the Jungle' for season 3