Sad to say, they don’t even make Andy Sidaris movies the way they used to. For 15 or so years, Sidaris leavened his regular gig as a director for ABC Sports with a series of wonderfully brain-dead action films, shot largely at his vacation home in Molokai, Hawaii, and featuring preposterous espionage plots and a cast of ex-Playmates and former Mr. Universes who between them may have kept the silicone and steroid industries afloat. Unfortunately, Andy merely executive-produced The Dallas Connection, leaving son Christian to script and other son Drew to direct. Now the pacing is as padded as the cast, the sense of goofy T&A outrageousness is missing, and the script blows its one howler (”To be a world-renowned scientist and have the body of a Greek god — you’re too much, Jean-Pierre”) in the first scene. D
The Dallas Connection Sad to say, they don't even make Andy Sidaris movies the way they used to. For 15 or so years, Sidaris leavened his regular gig as a director for ABC...The Dallas ConnectionAction/AdventureR Sad to say, they don't even make Andy Sidaris movies the way they used to. For 15 or so years, Sidaris leavened his regular gig as a director for ABC...1995-01-13
Genre: Action/Adventure; Starring: Julie Strain, Bruce Penhall; MPAA Rating: R
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' will depict raid to steal original Death Star plans
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis on present (two Tribeca films), past ('SNL'), and future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!