Sad to say, they don’t even make Andy Sidaris movies the way they used to. For 15 or so years, Sidaris leavened his regular gig as a director for ABC Sports with a series of wonderfully brain-dead action films, shot largely at his vacation home in Molokai, Hawaii, and featuring preposterous espionage plots and a cast of ex-Playmates and former Mr. Universes who between them may have kept the silicone and steroid industries afloat. Unfortunately, Andy merely executive-produced The Dallas Connection, leaving son Christian to script and other son Drew to direct. Now the pacing is as padded as the cast, the sense of goofy T&A outrageousness is missing, and the script blows its one howler (”To be a world-renowned scientist and have the body of a Greek god — you’re too much, Jean-Pierre”) in the first scene. D
The Dallas Connection Sad to say, they don't even make Andy Sidaris movies the way they used to. For 15 or so years, Sidaris leavened his regular gig as a director for ABC...The Dallas ConnectionAction/AdventureR Sad to say, they don't even make Andy Sidaris movies the way they used to. For 15 or so years, Sidaris leavened his regular gig as a director for ABC...1995-01-13
Genre: Action/Adventure; Starring: Julie Strain, Bruce Penhall; MPAA Rating: R
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Aretha Franklin blocks Telluride screening of 'Amazing Grace'
- Hear Charlie Puth cover Drake's 'Hotline Bling' with Kehlani
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!