A screensaver with a college degree, Headcandy matches six spacey Brian Eno instrumentals with zizzy, roiling psychedelic graphics. Sure, this is swell to look at, but for the animations to play to maximum effect, you have to shut down everything else on your computer, turn out the lights, and cancel the newspaper. As for the prismatic glasses that come with the package, they’re good mostly for your coworkers’ amusement when they see you making like Randy of the Redwoods in front of your monitor. An excellent party toy, nevertheless. B-
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jeff Goldblum's back on the set of 'Independence Day 2'
- Amy Schumer takes on Cosby rape allegations
- 'Aloha': Sony defends vs. critics
- Azealia Banks to make feature film debut in RZA's 'Coco'
- Taylor Swift saluted with 8-foot Lego portrait at U.K. resort
- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler action figures
- 'Point Break' remake gets its first trailer
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!