A screensaver with a college degree, Headcandy matches six spacey Brian Eno instrumentals with zizzy, roiling psychedelic graphics. Sure, this is swell to look at, but for the animations to play to maximum effect, you have to shut down everything else on your computer, turn out the lights, and cancel the newspaper. As for the prismatic glasses that come with the package, they’re good mostly for your coworkers’ amusement when they see you making like Randy of the Redwoods in front of your monitor. An excellent party toy, nevertheless. B-
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?