A screensaver with a college degree, Headcandy matches six spacey Brian Eno instrumentals with zizzy, roiling psychedelic graphics. Sure, this is swell to look at, but for the animations to play to maximum effect, you have to shut down everything else on your computer, turn out the lights, and cancel the newspaper. As for the prismatic glasses that come with the package, they’re good mostly for your coworkers’ amusement when they see you making like Randy of the Redwoods in front of your monitor. An excellent party toy, nevertheless. B-
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scandal' actor Tony Goldwyn thinks Fitz should get on Tinder
- 'Price is Right' specials to host contestants from 'Big Brother,' 'Survivor'
- Ross Marquand of 'TWD' to guest-star on 'The Mindy Project,' 'Deadbeat'
- Stephen Colbert thinks 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' sounds depressing
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996