A screensaver with a college degree, Headcandy matches six spacey Brian Eno instrumentals with zizzy, roiling psychedelic graphics. Sure, this is swell to look at, but for the animations to play to maximum effect, you have to shut down everything else on your computer, turn out the lights, and cancel the newspaper. As for the prismatic glasses that come with the package, they’re good mostly for your coworkers’ amusement when they see you making like Randy of the Redwoods in front of your monitor. An excellent party toy, nevertheless. B-
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'