GOTTA HAVE TART: Maybe they should have called it Little Businesswoman. While on the set of Little Women, 13-year-old Kirsten Dunst parlayed her downtime into cold, hard cash. ”I sold lemonade for 25 cents a glass,” says Dunst, who plays the young Amy in the film. ”It was a great way to make lots of money.” Her final haul was around $30 — thanks to her very generous costars. ”Susan Sarandon (who plays Marmee) bought a lot of it,” says Dunst. ”She sent her kids to keep buying lemonade. I’m not sure if they were even that thirsty.” Although Dunst usually puts all her earnings in a college trust fund — in addition to Women, she costarred in Interview With the Vampire — this money will go for something more reckless. ”I want to get one of those little backpacks. They’re so cool.”
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Liam Payne turns 22! See his most GIF-able moments
- Venice Film Festival premiere of star-studded Martin Scorsese short canceled
- Taylor Swift teases 'Wildest Dreams' video with pic of Scott Eastwood
- Andy Samberg provides Emmys hashtags #freepizza(no)
- Watch the MTV VMAs with EW's drinking game
- Fan theory suggests the Joker was hero of 'The Dark Knight'
- Everything Hannibal wore on 'Hannibal'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!