GOTTA HAVE TART: Maybe they should have called it Little Businesswoman. While on the set of Little Women, 13-year-old Kirsten Dunst parlayed her downtime into cold, hard cash. ”I sold lemonade for 25 cents a glass,” says Dunst, who plays the young Amy in the film. ”It was a great way to make lots of money.” Her final haul was around $30 — thanks to her very generous costars. ”Susan Sarandon (who plays Marmee) bought a lot of it,” says Dunst. ”She sent her kids to keep buying lemonade. I’m not sure if they were even that thirsty.” Although Dunst usually puts all her earnings in a college trust fund — in addition to Women, she costarred in Interview With the Vampire — this money will go for something more reckless. ”I want to get one of those little backpacks. They’re so cool.”
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'