GOTTA HAVE TART: Maybe they should have called it Little Businesswoman. While on the set of Little Women, 13-year-old Kirsten Dunst parlayed her downtime into cold, hard cash. ”I sold lemonade for 25 cents a glass,” says Dunst, who plays the young Amy in the film. ”It was a great way to make lots of money.” Her final haul was around $30 — thanks to her very generous costars. ”Susan Sarandon (who plays Marmee) bought a lot of it,” says Dunst. ”She sent her kids to keep buying lemonade. I’m not sure if they were even that thirsty.” Although Dunst usually puts all her earnings in a college trust fund — in addition to Women, she costarred in Interview With the Vampire — this money will go for something more reckless. ”I want to get one of those little backpacks. They’re so cool.”
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump at DNC: 'We don’t look to be ruled'
- 'Con Man': Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion want a ‘Spectrum’ movie
- See President Obama's DNC intro video, narrated by Bryan Cranston
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels