GOTTA HAVE TART: Maybe they should have called it Little Businesswoman. While on the set of Little Women, 13-year-old Kirsten Dunst parlayed her downtime into cold, hard cash. ”I sold lemonade for 25 cents a glass,” says Dunst, who plays the young Amy in the film. ”It was a great way to make lots of money.” Her final haul was around $30 — thanks to her very generous costars. ”Susan Sarandon (who plays Marmee) bought a lot of it,” says Dunst. ”She sent her kids to keep buying lemonade. I’m not sure if they were even that thirsty.” Although Dunst usually puts all her earnings in a college trust fund — in addition to Women, she costarred in Interview With the Vampire — this money will go for something more reckless. ”I want to get one of those little backpacks. They’re so cool.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Casting Net: Courtney Love, Timothy Hutton, Giancarlo Esposito join James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Nicki Minaj joins 'Barbershop 3' cast
- 'Forever' sneak peek: John Noble puts Henry to a test he nearly fails
- 'Late Show' sneak peek: President Obama, David Letterman make retirement plans
- 'The Flash': Iris confronts Barry with the truth
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Fish Mooney's fate as 'Gotham' wraps season 1
- Orlando Jones exits 'Sleepy Hollow'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!