In his nine years on Days of Our Lives, Drake Hogestyn has changed personas the way some people change socks. Puzzled? You’re not alone. ”I’m confused, too,” says Hogestyn. He’s played cop, spy, amnesiac, and now a priest called John Black. ”I keep a scoreboard in my dressing room,” he says. ”It tells who I know, the alleys I’ve been down, the women I’ve been with.” A married father of four, Hogestyn, 41, is a fan fave no matter who his character is or was involved with: In 1994 he was Soap Opera Digest’s Hottest Male Star, and he has racked up other awards for his chest and his lips. ”I think they’ve given me awards for every body part,” he says, laughing. ”I take it tongue in cheek.” Actually, he hasn’t won for either of those. Yet.
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!