In his nine years on Days of Our Lives, Drake Hogestyn has changed personas the way some people change socks. Puzzled? You’re not alone. ”I’m confused, too,” says Hogestyn. He’s played cop, spy, amnesiac, and now a priest called John Black. ”I keep a scoreboard in my dressing room,” he says. ”It tells who I know, the alleys I’ve been down, the women I’ve been with.” A married father of four, Hogestyn, 41, is a fan fave no matter who his character is or was involved with: In 1994 he was Soap Opera Digest’s Hottest Male Star, and he has racked up other awards for his chest and his lips. ”I think they’ve given me awards for every body part,” he says, laughing. ”I take it tongue in cheek.” Actually, he hasn’t won for either of those. Yet.
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover
- Marvel teases 'Ant-Man' in fake news report