In his nine years on Days of Our Lives, Drake Hogestyn has changed personas the way some people change socks. Puzzled? You’re not alone. ”I’m confused, too,” says Hogestyn. He’s played cop, spy, amnesiac, and now a priest called John Black. ”I keep a scoreboard in my dressing room,” he says. ”It tells who I know, the alleys I’ve been down, the women I’ve been with.” A married father of four, Hogestyn, 41, is a fan fave no matter who his character is or was involved with: In 1994 he was Soap Opera Digest’s Hottest Male Star, and he has racked up other awards for his chest and his lips. ”I think they’ve given me awards for every body part,” he says, laughing. ”I take it tongue in cheek.” Actually, he hasn’t won for either of those. Yet.
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?