> SOFT AS NAILS: It was nihilism as usual on stage at a recent Nine Inch Nails concert in Columbus, Ohio, until tragedy struck Trent Reznor’s best friend, Maise, a golden retriever. Handlers were walking the pooch on the arena’s third-floor balcony when the dog jumped onto a railing, then plunged 50 feet to his death. Reznor heard the news after the set and revealed a sensitive side. ”That was really tough for him,” says a spokeswoman. Reznor promptly canceled a concert two days later. Says the spokeswoman: ”He flew straight to Miami. He thought (the warmer weather) might cheer him up.”
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' has finally arrived
- Jonah Hill to host 'Saturday Night Live'
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages