> SOFT AS NAILS: It was nihilism as usual on stage at a recent Nine Inch Nails concert in Columbus, Ohio, until tragedy struck Trent Reznor’s best friend, Maise, a golden retriever. Handlers were walking the pooch on the arena’s third-floor balcony when the dog jumped onto a railing, then plunged 50 feet to his death. Reznor heard the news after the set and revealed a sensitive side. ”That was really tough for him,” says a spokeswoman. Reznor promptly canceled a concert two days later. Says the spokeswoman: ”He flew straight to Miami. He thought (the warmer weather) might cheer him up.”
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- The CW eyes Arrow-Flash spin-off with superhero team-up
- Fall 2015 TV pilots: Updated full list
- Kanye West tweets apologies to Beck and Bruno Mars
- 'Agents of SHIELD' unveils new poster art: Here's 'Aftershocks'
- Elizabeth Hurley gets slap happy in 'Royals' clip: First Look
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller Wake halts production due to lack of funding
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in new issue of comic book
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!