> SOFT AS NAILS: It was nihilism as usual on stage at a recent Nine Inch Nails concert in Columbus, Ohio, until tragedy struck Trent Reznor’s best friend, Maise, a golden retriever. Handlers were walking the pooch on the arena’s third-floor balcony when the dog jumped onto a railing, then plunged 50 feet to his death. Reznor heard the news after the set and revealed a sensitive side. ”That was really tough for him,” says a spokeswoman. Reznor promptly canceled a concert two days later. Says the spokeswoman: ”He flew straight to Miami. He thought (the warmer weather) might cheer him up.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!