If you think great architecture merely means a roof that doesn’t leak when it rains, The Ultimate Frank Lloyd Wright: America’s Architect should prove enlightening. After diddling with its many bells and whistles, you’ll likely embrace the cool Wrightian principle: Architecture is the frame of life. Walk through computer-rendered simulations like the long-demolished Larkin Building, then click on the time line, which almost makes you feel as though you’re there with Wright. Or try building your own virtual Wright dwelling. Beautifully executed, this is an honest overview of the sometimes tortured genius. A-
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!