If you think great architecture merely means a roof that doesn’t leak when it rains, The Ultimate Frank Lloyd Wright: America’s Architect should prove enlightening. After diddling with its many bells and whistles, you’ll likely embrace the cool Wrightian principle: Architecture is the frame of life. Walk through computer-rendered simulations like the long-demolished Larkin Building, then click on the time line, which almost makes you feel as though you’re there with Wright. Or try building your own virtual Wright dwelling. Beautifully executed, this is an honest overview of the sometimes tortured genius. A-
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hugh Jackman shares ‘Wolverine’ teaser image and asks for fan input
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing Wild West drama series Untamed
- Ann Rule, true-crime author, dies at 83
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!