If you think great architecture merely means a roof that doesn’t leak when it rains, The Ultimate Frank Lloyd Wright: America’s Architect should prove enlightening. After diddling with its many bells and whistles, you’ll likely embrace the cool Wrightian principle: Architecture is the frame of life. Walk through computer-rendered simulations like the long-demolished Larkin Building, then click on the time line, which almost makes you feel as though you’re there with Wright. Or try building your own virtual Wright dwelling. Beautifully executed, this is an honest overview of the sometimes tortured genius. A-
Posted January 13 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Box office preview: 'The Martian' to best 'Pan,' 'The Walk'
- Starz acquires rights to Jason Bateman's 'The Family Fang'
- Eminem pays tribute to Tupac in essay: 'He was a superstar in every aspect of the word'
- Ciara shares spooky cover of Rolling Stones' 'Paint It Black'
- Toni Collette, Tracy Letts, and Sam Trammell join Daniel Radcliffe thriller 'Imperium'
- Patrick Ness on writing fantastical fiction for teens in 'The Rest of Us Just Live Here'
- Watch how Jim Henson's Creature Shop creates the puppets in 'Oscar's Hotel'