Since David Letterman made an appearance in Conan O’Brien’s guest chair, can we expect him to appear on CBS’ The Late Late Show With Tom Snyder? ”I hope he will,” says Snyder, whose new show is produced by Letterman’s Worldwide Pants — but without Dave’s involvement. ”He’s not going to get in the mix here. He said get it done, you know what you do.” Letterman declined to comment. So while Snyder’s waiting to hear, he’s setting the tone for his . show. ”I want people to have a good time. I don’t think folks want to see guests suffering on TV — especially not at 1 a.m. Our competition isn’t another talk show, it’s Mr. Sandman.”
Posted January 20 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- Max Greenfield joins 'AHS: Hotel' cast
- Josh Duggar: Eye on awkward joke in clip
- Rob Thomas' 'Trust You': Hear it, get scoop on new album
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Will Stannis make the sacrifice on 'Game of Thrones'?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!