Since David Letterman made an appearance in Conan O’Brien’s guest chair, can we expect him to appear on CBS’ The Late Late Show With Tom Snyder? ”I hope he will,” says Snyder, whose new show is produced by Letterman’s Worldwide Pants — but without Dave’s involvement. ”He’s not going to get in the mix here. He said get it done, you know what you do.” Letterman declined to comment. So while Snyder’s waiting to hear, he’s setting the tone for his . show. ”I want people to have a good time. I don’t think folks want to see guests suffering on TV — especially not at 1 a.m. Our competition isn’t another talk show, it’s Mr. Sandman.”
Posted January 20 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Muppets get down to Kool and the Gang's 'Jungle Boogie'
- Jessica Williams on Jon Stewart's 'Daily Show' legacy
- Find out the No. 1 movie on the day you were born
- Cast confirmed for Woody Allen's next film
- Mary J. Blige helps out Taraji P. Henson in new 'Lip Sync Battle' clip
- See Iceman, Littlefinger in new trailer for Xbox One exclusive 'Quantum Break'
- 'Hannibal' star Hugh Dancy cast in new Hulu series