Since David Letterman made an appearance in Conan O’Brien’s guest chair, can we expect him to appear on CBS’ The Late Late Show With Tom Snyder? ”I hope he will,” says Snyder, whose new show is produced by Letterman’s Worldwide Pants — but without Dave’s involvement. ”He’s not going to get in the mix here. He said get it done, you know what you do.” Letterman declined to comment. So while Snyder’s waiting to hear, he’s setting the tone for his . show. ”I want people to have a good time. I don’t think folks want to see guests suffering on TV — especially not at 1 a.m. Our competition isn’t another talk show, it’s Mr. Sandman.”
Posted January 20 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on why the judges 'floored' him this week
- Christina Applegate is a terrible Meryl Streep in Funny or Die's Lifetime spoof
- Wrestling legend Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged in 1983 murder
- Meet Denise, Kermit the Frog's new love interest
- And the Oscar producing gig goes to...
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on Team Street's best exit
- 'Daily Show with Trevor Noah' promo previews a few changes with new host
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!