Attention Blockbuster clerks: Don’t expect Julia Ormond to rent Sabrina anytime soon. Although the Legends of the Fall star will reprise Audrey Hepburn’s role in the remake, Ormond’s already overdosed on the film. ”I watched (it) four times before I auditioned,” says the 29-year-old Brit. ”Then I got the role, and I’ve watched it three or four times. I’m going to have to stop.” She’s not bored — just a tad depressed. ”That movie isn’t good for my head,” she says. ”(Hepburn’s) waist gets smaller every time I watch the film. It gets smaller in between scenes! How did she do that?”
Posted January 20 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel