Attention Blockbuster clerks: Don’t expect Julia Ormond to rent Sabrina anytime soon. Although the Legends of the Fall star will reprise Audrey Hepburn’s role in the remake, Ormond’s already overdosed on the film. ”I watched (it) four times before I auditioned,” says the 29-year-old Brit. ”Then I got the role, and I’ve watched it three or four times. I’m going to have to stop.” She’s not bored — just a tad depressed. ”That movie isn’t good for my head,” she says. ”(Hepburn’s) waist gets smaller every time I watch the film. It gets smaller in between scenes! How did she do that?”
Posted January 20 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Tilda Swinton talks The Ancient One in 'Doctor Strange' sneak peek video
- J.K. Rowling saw Amy Schumer's stand-up show and loved it
- Adam Scott and Craig Robinson team up for paranormal comedy 'Ghosted'
- EW PopFest: Here's everything you need to know!
- Lance Bass 'disappointed' *NSYNC never recorded final album
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: 'Dark Knight Rises' conclusion was 'perfect ending'
- Actors Equity Association endorses Hillary Clinton