Attention Blockbuster clerks: Don’t expect Julia Ormond to rent Sabrina anytime soon. Although the Legends of the Fall star will reprise Audrey Hepburn’s role in the remake, Ormond’s already overdosed on the film. ”I watched (it) four times before I auditioned,” says the 29-year-old Brit. ”Then I got the role, and I’ve watched it three or four times. I’m going to have to stop.” She’s not bored — just a tad depressed. ”That movie isn’t good for my head,” she says. ”(Hepburn’s) waist gets smaller every time I watch the film. It gets smaller in between scenes! How did she do that?”
Posted January 20 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Disney's live-action 'Nutcracker' casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- WATCH: Anthony Anderson sings in 'Doc McStuffins' season premiere
- Donald Trump sent cease and desist letter from The O'Jays
- 'Stranger Things' bosses tease 'darker' season 2
- 'Wolf Creek' TV show to spook viewers in October
- Netflix chief: There are too many 'mediocre' shows
- Questlove condemns Bill O'Reilly for slavery comments
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels