Attention Blockbuster clerks: Don’t expect Julia Ormond to rent Sabrina anytime soon. Although the Legends of the Fall star will reprise Audrey Hepburn’s role in the remake, Ormond’s already overdosed on the film. ”I watched (it) four times before I auditioned,” says the 29-year-old Brit. ”Then I got the role, and I’ve watched it three or four times. I’m going to have to stop.” She’s not bored — just a tad depressed. ”That movie isn’t good for my head,” she says. ”(Hepburn’s) waist gets smaller every time I watch the film. It gets smaller in between scenes! How did she do that?”
Posted January 20 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt