Some good news for pack rats: You’ve finally got an excuse to recycle all those musty, yellowing back issues of People magazine. In their place, give People: 20 Years of Pop Culture a spin. Here they are, all 1,038 covers from the celeb-filled weekly, with accompanying stories (including 30 on Princess Di alone!) to commemorate People’s 20th anniversary. The dated shots of Telly Savalas, Mac Davis, and Charlie’s Angels are the real noncaloric meat and potatoes of this retrospective, but the coolest eye candy here is the way cover subjects morph into others — kudos to the genius who thought of shape-shifting Crosby, Stills, and Nash into Three’s Company’s Jack, Chrissy, and Janet. B
Posted January 20 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- How Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, and other stars are celebrating July 4
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Q's about Jace, Audrey, and a twist
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!