America’s most unlikely kinkfrau whips up an airy soufflé — one part boring, one part informative, and one part just plain goofy — in this unspectacular interactive guide to sexuality in the ’90s. Sure, it offers some good teen-targeted sex ed, but with its scratchy audio and grainy video, there’s no reason for Dr. Ruth’s Encyclopedia of Sex to be on disc instead of, say, in a book. Except of course for the gigglefest that’s guaranteed to erupt when Dr. Ruth prattles on about ”zee peenisss.” C
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!