America’s most unlikely kinkfrau whips up an airy soufflé — one part boring, one part informative, and one part just plain goofy — in this unspectacular interactive guide to sexuality in the ’90s. Sure, it offers some good teen-targeted sex ed, but with its scratchy audio and grainy video, there’s no reason for Dr. Ruth’s Encyclopedia of Sex to be on disc instead of, say, in a book. Except of course for the gigglefest that’s guaranteed to erupt when Dr. Ruth prattles on about ”zee peenisss.” C
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beach House details dreamy new single 'Sparks'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer': Watch Netflix's first full trailer
- 'Terminator Genisys': The franchise timeline, explained
- Jimmy Kimmel gives the world's ugliest dog a makeover
- Jon Stewart on Ted Cruz 'Simpsons' impressions: 'weirdest f---ing thing I've ever seen'
- Demi Lovato hits back at critics who say new single sounds like Katy Perry
- Sandra Bullock vs. media view of women