America’s most unlikely kinkfrau whips up an airy soufflé — one part boring, one part informative, and one part just plain goofy — in this unspectacular interactive guide to sexuality in the ’90s. Sure, it offers some good teen-targeted sex ed, but with its scratchy audio and grainy video, there’s no reason for Dr. Ruth’s Encyclopedia of Sex to be on disc instead of, say, in a book. Except of course for the gigglefest that’s guaranteed to erupt when Dr. Ruth prattles on about ”zee peenisss.” C
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Fuller House': Candace Cameron Bure, NKOTB star recreate adorable photo
- Lifetime making Britney Spears biopic
- Delta to stop airing Chris Rock special containing anti-gay slur
- Donald Trump slams famous Hillary supporters as 'not hot anymore'
- 'Stranger Things' and 'Parks & Rec': Jean-Ralphio is Steve's son, star says
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars': Three queens spill the tea on season 2 twist
- 'Mr. Robot': When a big twist isn't really a twist at all
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...