America’s most unlikely kinkfrau whips up an airy soufflé — one part boring, one part informative, and one part just plain goofy — in this unspectacular interactive guide to sexuality in the ’90s. Sure, it offers some good teen-targeted sex ed, but with its scratchy audio and grainy video, there’s no reason for Dr. Ruth’s Encyclopedia of Sex to be on disc instead of, say, in a book. Except of course for the gigglefest that’s guaranteed to erupt when Dr. Ruth prattles on about ”zee peenisss.” C
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'
- Shelley Long joins road trip film 'Different Flowers'
- Relive Hillary Clinton dancing to the 'Macarena' at the 1996 DNC
- 'Bad Boys 3' director to write 'Uncharted' movie adaptation
- Sony deletes 'Ghostbusters' tweet congratulating Hillary Clinton