The Jerky Boys is an almost-ideal companion to the telephone prank-sters’ film debut. A kind of best of the B sides from some of today’s hottest groups, it includes the hard-hitting rock of L7 and Green Day, the rollicking-soft gangsta beats of rappers Coolio & the 40 Thevz’s (”Dial a Jam”), and the melodic distortion of Superchunk (”Shallow End”). B+
The Jerky Boys The Jerky Boys is an almost-ideal companion to the telephone prank-sters' film debut. A kind of best of the B sides from some of today...The Jerky BoysSoundtracks The Jerky Boys is an almost-ideal companion to the telephone prank-sters' film debut. A kind of best of the B sides from some of today...1995-01-27
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Atlantic, Select
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!