The Jerky Boys is an almost-ideal companion to the telephone prank-sters’ film debut. A kind of best of the B sides from some of today’s hottest groups, it includes the hard-hitting rock of L7 and Green Day, the rollicking-soft gangsta beats of rappers Coolio & the 40 Thevz’s (”Dial a Jam”), and the melodic distortion of Superchunk (”Shallow End”). B+
The Jerky Boys The Jerky Boys is an almost-ideal companion to the telephone prank-sters' film debut. A kind of best of the B sides from some of today...The Jerky BoysSoundtracks The Jerky Boys is an almost-ideal companion to the telephone prank-sters' film debut. A kind of best of the B sides from some of today...1995-01-27
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Producer (group): Atlantic, Select
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!