You’ve heard of virtual-reality sex? National Lampoon’s Blind Date offers something even more true-to-life: virtual-reality rejection. You flirt with your gorgeous but unpredictable date, Sandi, using point-and-click dialogue, but be careful. One little faux pas and she’ll dump you faster than you can say, ”Pause.” It’s all quite cleverly written — but, frankly, I’m quite capable of being turned down by beautiful women without my computer’s help, thank you very much. B
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt