You’ve heard of virtual-reality sex? National Lampoon’s Blind Date offers something even more true-to-life: virtual-reality rejection. You flirt with your gorgeous but unpredictable date, Sandi, using point-and-click dialogue, but be careful. One little faux pas and she’ll dump you faster than you can say, ”Pause.” It’s all quite cleverly written — but, frankly, I’m quite capable of being turned down by beautiful women without my computer’s help, thank you very much. B
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Quiz: Can you name these Image Comics characters?
- Josh Trank says 'Fantastic Four' will be 'multipower slugfest'
- New 'witch noir' comic 'Black Magick' casts a spell -- exclusive first look
- Ben Affleck on being cast as Batman: 'My first reaction was, 'Are you sure?''
- 'Maze Runner': Dylan O'Brien in new 'Scorch Trials' photo
- 13 reasons why 'Fast & Furious 6' has the greatest barbecue
Shark Week 2015:
Eli Roth previews Shark After Dark
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!