You’ve heard of virtual-reality sex? National Lampoon’s Blind Date offers something even more true-to-life: virtual-reality rejection. You flirt with your gorgeous but unpredictable date, Sandi, using point-and-click dialogue, but be careful. One little faux pas and she’ll dump you faster than you can say, ”Pause.” It’s all quite cleverly written — but, frankly, I’m quite capable of being turned down by beautiful women without my computer’s help, thank you very much. B
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' adds a new cast member