You’ve heard of virtual-reality sex? National Lampoon’s Blind Date offers something even more true-to-life: virtual-reality rejection. You flirt with your gorgeous but unpredictable date, Sandi, using point-and-click dialogue, but be careful. One little faux pas and she’ll dump you faster than you can say, ”Pause.” It’s all quite cleverly written — but, frankly, I’m quite capable of being turned down by beautiful women without my computer’s help, thank you very much. B
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- People are naming their kids after the 'Empire' family
- Academy unveils shortlist of 15 Best Documentary contenders
- Mark Zuckerberg welcomes baby, pledges 99% of Facebook stock to charity
- See exclusive preview pages from Z2 Comics' 'Carver: A Paris Adventure'
- Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' goes diamond
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Stephen & Ciera critique each other on 'Survivor Talk'