You’ve heard of virtual-reality sex? National Lampoon’s Blind Date offers something even more true-to-life: virtual-reality rejection. You flirt with your gorgeous but unpredictable date, Sandi, using point-and-click dialogue, but be careful. One little faux pas and she’ll dump you faster than you can say, ”Pause.” It’s all quite cleverly written — but, frankly, I’m quite capable of being turned down by beautiful women without my computer’s help, thank you very much. B
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Raven-Symoné to star in 'That’s So Raven' spin-off at Disney Channel
- 'Timeless' casts criminal couple in Bonnie and Clyde episode
- EW Must List: 'The Walking Dead', Empire of the Sun's 'Two Vines'
- Oprah Winfrey unveils her first cookbook cover
- David Crosby on Kanye West: 'He can neither sing, nor write, nor play'
- Ellen DeGeneres hilariously sends her producer to a haunted house
- J.K. Rowling teases published 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay