A video pinball game from the point of view of the ball — or, rather, what looks like a cross between a hockey puck and a giant, digitized nipple — PaTaank is so relentlessly innovative that it veers dangerously close to complete incomprehensibility. Besides the unique, forward-rushing perspective, which isn’t easy to describe unless you experience it, PF. Magic throws enough multimedia mishegoss up on the screen (including an assortment of music-video clips) to give novice players motion sickness. A-
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50