A video pinball game from the point of view of the ball — or, rather, what looks like a cross between a hockey puck and a giant, digitized nipple — PaTaank is so relentlessly innovative that it veers dangerously close to complete incomprehensibility. Besides the unique, forward-rushing perspective, which isn’t easy to describe unless you experience it, PF. Magic throws enough multimedia mishegoss up on the screen (including an assortment of music-video clips) to give novice players motion sickness. A-
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!