The first unicycle racing game is both maximalist and minimalist — maximalist because it was programmed with the same Silicon Graphics workstations that contributed those stunning 3-D effects to Donkey Kong Country, minimalist because its small, riderless wheels execute high-speed ips and loop-de-loops against abstract backgrounds. Uniracers has its unique charms, I suppose, and I’m sure some younger players will nd it absorbing, but the whole concept seems excessively twee — which, come to think of it, is my reaction whenever I see anyone riding a unicycle. B-
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- 'Furious 7's James Wan to produce 'The Entity' remake
- Helen Mirren talks about her love of Vin Diesel on 'Late Night'
- Waka Flocka Flame to run for president
- Batman costume from 'Batman v Superman': Take a good look
- 'Furious 7' breaks box office records in China
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!