The first unicycle racing game is both maximalist and minimalist — maximalist because it was programmed with the same Silicon Graphics workstations that contributed those stunning 3-D effects to Donkey Kong Country, minimalist because its small, riderless wheels execute high-speed ips and loop-de-loops against abstract backgrounds. Uniracers has its unique charms, I suppose, and I’m sure some younger players will nd it absorbing, but the whole concept seems excessively twee — which, come to think of it, is my reaction whenever I see anyone riding a unicycle. B-
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the most popular passages from every single 'Outlander' book
- Yo La Tengo on making a sequel to their revered album 'Fakebook'
- Netflix's 'Lady Dynamite' adds Patton Oswalt, Sarah Silverman to guest cast
- See exclusive new art from 'The Angry Birds Movie'
- Heavy metal meets demonic mayhem in 'Deathgasm' trailer
- 'Star Wars Battlefront' beta arriving in October
- Helena Bonham Carter cast in Nick Hornby's adaptation of 'Love, Nina'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!