I know that the CD-ROM audience is going mainstream, but do the makers of Wheel of Fortune really expect the show’s couch-tuber fan base to be PC adepts? Conversely, will anyone who knows his way around The 7th Guest want to waste time on this agonizingly slow, completely brain-dead CD-ROM? For the record, you get eight different players to cast as yourself and your computer opponents. Then you watch as the wheel spins, Vanna burbles, and your players grimace or grin. Don’t try to click or quit while any of the video footage is rolling: You can’t. You can, however, elect to turn off the video entirely — which leaves you with a $50 game of hangman. The word you’re looking for is S-U-C-K-E-R. F
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Hayley Atwell takes license photo dressed as Peggy Carter
- Paul McCartney plays the Beatles' 'Another Girl' for the first time live
- Ozzy Osbourne talks plans for Black Sabbath's final tour, album in 2016
- Emma Roberts talks 'Scream Queens': 'It's 'Mean Girls' meets 'Friday the 13th''
- Fox to debut half-hour version of animated series Golan the Insatiable on May 31
- John Stamos calls 'bulls---' on Olsen twins' 'Full House' claims