I know that the CD-ROM audience is going mainstream, but do the makers of Wheel of Fortune really expect the show’s couch-tuber fan base to be PC adepts? Conversely, will anyone who knows his way around The 7th Guest want to waste time on this agonizingly slow, completely brain-dead CD-ROM? For the record, you get eight different players to cast as yourself and your computer opponents. Then you watch as the wheel spins, Vanna burbles, and your players grimace or grin. Don’t try to click or quit while any of the video footage is rolling: You can’t. You can, however, elect to turn off the video entirely — which leaves you with a $50 game of hangman. The word you’re looking for is S-U-C-K-E-R. F
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'Hawaii Five-0' taps Julie Benz as Chin's love interest
- The Vision: See Paul Bettany assemble the synthetic Avenger
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!