I know that the CD-ROM audience is going mainstream, but do the makers of Wheel of Fortune really expect the show’s couch-tuber fan base to be PC adepts? Conversely, will anyone who knows his way around The 7th Guest want to waste time on this agonizingly slow, completely brain-dead CD-ROM? For the record, you get eight different players to cast as yourself and your computer opponents. Then you watch as the wheel spins, Vanna burbles, and your players grimace or grin. Don’t try to click or quit while any of the video footage is rolling: You can’t. You can, however, elect to turn off the video entirely — which leaves you with a $50 game of hangman. The word you’re looking for is S-U-C-K-E-R. F
Posted January 27 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?