What an evil churl you’d have to be to fault the ”heartwarming” family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren’t touched by the predicament of little Molly (Tina Majorino), who has lost her mother, and gentle Manny (Liotta), who has lost his wife. You should hate yourself if you resist the emotional impact of Goldberg’s honest performance as the housekeeper who wins their love. But that would be worth the self-respect you’d save by prevailing against some of the most shameless, button-pushing sentimentalism of any movie in recent memory. Sap like this makes one proud to be a cynic. C
Corrina, Corrina What an evil churl you'd have to be to fault the ''heartwarming'' family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren...Corrina, CorrinaSoundtracks, Jazz, R&B What an evil churl you'd have to be to fault the ''heartwarming'' family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren...1995-02-03
Genre: Soundtracks, Jazz, R&B; Lead Performers: Oleta Adams, Sarah Vaughan, Various Artists; Producer (group): RCA
Posted February 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary