What an evil churl you’d have to be to fault the ”heartwarming” family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren’t touched by the predicament of little Molly (Tina Majorino), who has lost her mother, and gentle Manny (Liotta), who has lost his wife. You should hate yourself if you resist the emotional impact of Goldberg’s honest performance as the housekeeper who wins their love. But that would be worth the self-respect you’d save by prevailing against some of the most shameless, button-pushing sentimentalism of any movie in recent memory. Sap like this makes one proud to be a cynic. C
Corrina, Corrina What an evil churl you'd have to be to fault the ''heartwarming'' family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren...Corrina, CorrinaSoundtracks, Jazz, R&B What an evil churl you'd have to be to fault the ''heartwarming'' family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren...1995-02-03
Genre: Soundtracks, Jazz, R&B; Lead Performers: Oleta Adams, Sarah Vaughan, Various Artists; Producer (group): RCA
Posted February 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lewis Black calls Jon Stewart the 'Walter Cronkite of his generation'
- Cheryl Boone Isaacs re-elected Academy president
- Ridley Scott hints that 'Prometheus' sequel will be next
- 'Walking Dead' star Melissa McBride: Season 6 is a 'crazy ride'
- EA announces 'Star Wars: Battlefront' Fighter Squadron mode
- Are those 'Daily Show' field segments real? Jessica Williams answers
- Billy Joel closes down Nassau Coliseum with help from Paul Simon