What an evil churl you’d have to be to fault the ”heartwarming” family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren’t touched by the predicament of little Molly (Tina Majorino), who has lost her mother, and gentle Manny (Liotta), who has lost his wife. You should hate yourself if you resist the emotional impact of Goldberg’s honest performance as the housekeeper who wins their love. But that would be worth the self-respect you’d save by prevailing against some of the most shameless, button-pushing sentimentalism of any movie in recent memory. Sap like this makes one proud to be a cynic. C
Corrina, Corrina What an evil churl you'd have to be to fault the ''heartwarming'' family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren...Corrina, CorrinaSoundtracks, Jazz, R&B What an evil churl you'd have to be to fault the ''heartwarming'' family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren...1995-02-03
Genre: Soundtracks, Jazz, R&B; Lead Performers: Oleta Adams, Sarah Vaughan, Various Artists; Producer (group): RCA; Status: In Season
Posted February 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Game of Thrones season 5 poster shows Tyrion meeting a dragon
- 'New Girl' welcomes Jack McBrayer, Regis Philbin for season finale
- Zachary Quinto: Leonard Nimoy 'like family'
- Why Terrence Howard thinks they should use the 'N' word on 'Empire'
- Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock: 14 moments we love
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of 'Star Trek,' dies
- Leonard Nimoy's legacy: A long and prosperous life remembered