What an evil churl you’d have to be to fault the ”heartwarming” family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren’t touched by the predicament of little Molly (Tina Majorino), who has lost her mother, and gentle Manny (Liotta), who has lost his wife. You should hate yourself if you resist the emotional impact of Goldberg’s honest performance as the housekeeper who wins their love. But that would be worth the self-respect you’d save by prevailing against some of the most shameless, button-pushing sentimentalism of any movie in recent memory. Sap like this makes one proud to be a cynic. C
Corrina, Corrina What an evil churl you'd have to be to fault the ''heartwarming'' family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren...Corrina, CorrinaSoundtracks, Jazz, R&B What an evil churl you'd have to be to fault the ''heartwarming'' family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren...1995-02-03
Genre: Soundtracks, Jazz, R&B; Lead Performers: Oleta Adams, Sarah Vaughan, Various Artists; Producer (group): RCA
Posted February 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?