What an evil churl you’d have to be to fault the ”heartwarming” family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren’t touched by the predicament of little Molly (Tina Majorino), who has lost her mother, and gentle Manny (Liotta), who has lost his wife. You should hate yourself if you resist the emotional impact of Goldberg’s honest performance as the housekeeper who wins their love. But that would be worth the self-respect you’d save by prevailing against some of the most shameless, button-pushing sentimentalism of any movie in recent memory. Sap like this makes one proud to be a cynic. C
Corrina, Corrina What an evil churl you'd have to be to fault the ''heartwarming'' family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren...Corrina, CorrinaSoundtracks, Jazz, R&B What an evil churl you'd have to be to fault the ''heartwarming'' family romance, Corrina, Corrina. You should suffer guilt if you aren...1995-02-03
Genre: Soundtracks, Jazz, R&B; Lead Performers: Oleta Adams, Sarah Vaughan, Various Artists; Producer (group): RCA
Posted February 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'
- 'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams: 'It's time to wrap this up'
- Nate Parker comments on rape trial controversy in Ebony interview
- 'Beauty and the Beast' photos reveal Cogsworth, Lumière, and the Prince