Double Snaps is the sequel to Snaps. Don’t know what snaps are? Then you must be so dumb that you think ”the Last Supper is when your family runs out of food stamps.” Or maybe ”your father is so dumb, he stole a car and kept ”You’re so po’, you can’t afford the o and r.” Maybe you never heard of snaps because ”you’re so white, you think Malcolm X’s name is Malcolm the Tenth” — more proof that you’re so dumb ”you think soul food is dinner for one,” and ”Ex-Lax is a Muslim.” Fighting words? No. Snaps are a way the oppressed survive by wit instead of violence, according to the well-researched introduction by Geneva Smitherman, Michigan State University’s director of the African American Language and Literacy Program. Nonetheless, be careful with these insults. Some are way too rude for a family publication — unless, of course, your mother’s so nasty that well…there are nearly 500 choices. B
Double Snaps Double Snaps is the sequel to Snaps. Don't know what snaps are? Then you must be so dumb that you think ''the Last Supper is...Double SnapsComic NovelsJames Percalay, Monteria Ivey, Stephan Dweck Double Snaps is the sequel to Snaps. Don't know what snaps are? Then you must be so dumb that you think ''the Last Supper is...1995-02-03
Genre: Comic Novels; Author: James Percalay, Monteria Ivey, Stephan Dweck
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Inside Out' clip: Joy has a special job for Sadness on the first day at a new school
- Host Luke Bryan on the ACM Awards' big stage: 'Certain people just really perform when the moment comes'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!