Double Snaps is the sequel to Snaps. Don’t know what snaps are? Then you must be so dumb that you think ”the Last Supper is when your family runs out of food stamps.” Or maybe ”your father is so dumb, he stole a car and kept ”You’re so po’, you can’t afford the o and r.” Maybe you never heard of snaps because ”you’re so white, you think Malcolm X’s name is Malcolm the Tenth” — more proof that you’re so dumb ”you think soul food is dinner for one,” and ”Ex-Lax is a Muslim.” Fighting words? No. Snaps are a way the oppressed survive by wit instead of violence, according to the well-researched introduction by Geneva Smitherman, Michigan State University’s director of the African American Language and Literacy Program. Nonetheless, be careful with these insults. Some are way too rude for a family publication — unless, of course, your mother’s so nasty that well…there are nearly 500 choices. B
Double Snaps Double Snaps is the sequel to Snaps. Don't know what snaps are? Then you must be so dumb that you think ''the Last Supper is...Double SnapsComic NovelsJames Percalay, Monteria Ivey, Stephan Dweck Double Snaps is the sequel to Snaps. Don't know what snaps are? Then you must be so dumb that you think ''the Last Supper is...1995-02-03
Genre: Comic Novels; Author: James Percalay, Monteria Ivey, Stephan Dweck
Posted February 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade