They’re a motley team of misfits, their best player is a tomboy, and their coach is a lifelong shlub who’s proving something to himself. Meet the Little Giants: football’s answer to the Bad News Bears. Or is it the Mighty Ducks? During practice, these adolescent underdogs fumble all over the field, but come the Big Game well, you know the rest. The best the formulaic Giants can offer are some gleefully juvenile gross-out gags, plus the antics of grown-ups Moranis and O’Neill as opposing brothers/coaches with a childish brand of sibling rivalry. C
Little Giants They're a motley team of misfits, their best player is a tomboy, and their coach is a lifelong shlub who's proving something to himself. Meet the ...Little GiantsKids and Family, ComedyPG They're a motley team of misfits, their best player is a tomboy, and their coach is a lifelong shlub who's proving something to himself. Meet the ...1995-02-03Warner Bros.
Genre: Kids and Family, Comedy; Starring: Rick Moranis, Ed O'Neill; Director: Duwayne Dunham; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage spotlight: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!