They’re a motley team of misfits, their best player is a tomboy, and their coach is a lifelong shlub who’s proving something to himself. Meet the Little Giants: football’s answer to the Bad News Bears. Or is it the Mighty Ducks? During practice, these adolescent underdogs fumble all over the field, but come the Big Game well, you know the rest. The best the formulaic Giants can offer are some gleefully juvenile gross-out gags, plus the antics of grown-ups Moranis and O’Neill as opposing brothers/coaches with a childish brand of sibling rivalry. C
Little Giants They're a motley team of misfits, their best player is a tomboy, and their coach is a lifelong shlub who's proving something to himself. Meet the ...Little GiantsKids and Family, ComedyPG They're a motley team of misfits, their best player is a tomboy, and their coach is a lifelong shlub who's proving something to himself. Meet the ...1995-02-03Warner Bros.
Genre: Kids and Family, Comedy; Starring: Rick Moranis, Ed O'Neill; Director: Duwayne Dunham; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted February 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- Aretha Franklin blocks Telluride screening of 'Amazing Grace'
- Hear Charlie Puth cover Drake's 'Hotline Bling' with Kehlani
- Check out the thrilling 'Arrow' season 4 trailer
- Mr. Bean's 25th anniversary marked outside Buckingham Palace
- Joan Rivers remembered by daughter Melissa in touching tribute
- 'Big Brother': James explains why he trashed the house during the veto competition
- Michelle Obama wished Beyoncé a happy birthday on Twitter
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!