Football and technology have never mixed well (witness instant replay), a situation that is not at all helped by this uninspired and ill-timed disc, The Sporting News Pro Football Guide 1994-1995. Sure, it covers the obligatory stats and records, but the numbers and video highlights only go through the ‘93 season, a serious letdown when most fans are just now rubbing down the goose bumps from the recently concluded ‘94 season. Throw in a flat interface, lifeless bios, and some unilluminating historical film footage, and you’ve got a program that could turn John Madden off from football. D
Posted February 3 1995 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations