The most viscerally exciting shooting game in years, Chaos Control will come as a shock to all those who have written off Philips’ CD-i as a chronic underachiever. Not only do the graphics and sound outclass comparable efforts on competing systems, but Hollywood could learn a thing or two about production design from Chaos’ French programmers. And though the computer does all the steering, that doesn’t detract from the game’s appeal: The first stage alone, in which you careen through Manhattan canyons blasting giant bugs and jet-packed enemy soldiers, is worth the combined admission to any 10 simulation rides. A
Posted May 5 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in Amazon-set thriller 'Jungle'
- Tilda Swinton is the woman of the century in 'A Bigger Splash' trailer
- See 'Warcraft,' 'Independence Day' toys ahead of Toy Fair 2016
- Kylie Jenner has been filming her own soap opera on Snapchat
- 'Agent Carter' in jeopardy? Hayley Atwell cast in new ABC pilot
- Can you match the movie quote to the romantic love story?
- Hayley Atwell cast in 'Conviction' pilot at ABC
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday