If small children, curious pets, a tiny apartment, or any combination thereof is part of your life, chances are you don’t get to do many jigsaw puzzles. Here’s the answer to your dilemma — a jigsaw simulation so unerringly realistic (the pieces scatter as haphazardly on your screen as they would on a coffee table) and challenging (choose easy, medium, hard, or impossible, using from 40 to 600 pieces) that in many ways it represents an improvement upon the original. Best of all, unless your cat knocks over your PC, you can store games in progress indefinitely — and safely — on your hard drive. A
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!