If small children, curious pets, a tiny apartment, or any combination thereof is part of your life, chances are you don’t get to do many jigsaw puzzles. Here’s the answer to your dilemma — a jigsaw simulation so unerringly realistic (the pieces scatter as haphazardly on your screen as they would on a coffee table) and challenging (choose easy, medium, hard, or impossible, using from 40 to 600 pieces) that in many ways it represents an improvement upon the original. Best of all, unless your cat knocks over your PC, you can store games in progress indefinitely — and safely — on your hard drive. A
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Quiz: Can you name these Image Comics characters?
- Josh Trank says 'Fantastic Four' will be 'multipower slugfest'
- New 'witch noir' comic 'Black Magick' casts a spell -- exclusive first look
- Ben Affleck on being cast as Batman: 'My first reaction was, 'Are you sure?''
- 'Maze Runner': Dylan O'Brien in new 'Scorch Trials' photo
- 13 reasons why 'Fast & Furious 6' has the greatest barbecue
Shark Week 2015:
Eli Roth previews Shark After Dark
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!