If small children, curious pets, a tiny apartment, or any combination thereof is part of your life, chances are you don’t get to do many jigsaw puzzles. Here’s the answer to your dilemma — a jigsaw simulation so unerringly realistic (the pieces scatter as haphazardly on your screen as they would on a coffee table) and challenging (choose easy, medium, hard, or impossible, using from 40 to 600 pieces) that in many ways it represents an improvement upon the original. Best of all, unless your cat knocks over your PC, you can store games in progress indefinitely — and safely — on your hard drive. A
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Box office preview: 'Straight Outta Compton' set for third weekend at the top
- O.J. Simpson documentaries to air on A&E and LMN
- 'Grandfathered' enlists JoAnna Garcia Swisher
- Things look dark in trailer for Kristen Wiig's new movie 'Nasty Baby'
- Bill Murray earns his 20 percent in 'Rock the Kasbah' trailer
- Daniel Craig's go-to hangover cure is ...
- IFC postpones episode of 'Documentary Now!' in wake of WBDJ shooting
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Alison & Will, Julianne Hough, Rafael Nadal & More!