If small children, curious pets, a tiny apartment, or any combination thereof is part of your life, chances are you don’t get to do many jigsaw puzzles. Here’s the answer to your dilemma — a jigsaw simulation so unerringly realistic (the pieces scatter as haphazardly on your screen as they would on a coffee table) and challenging (choose easy, medium, hard, or impossible, using from 40 to 600 pieces) that in many ways it represents an improvement upon the original. Best of all, unless your cat knocks over your PC, you can store games in progress indefinitely — and safely — on your hard drive. A
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden sing 'Baby One More Time'
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'