In today’s trigger-happy interactive world, the only reason we could imagine most people wanting to take a virtual trip to Africa would be to bag a lion. Well, you don’t actually get to shoot anything in ECO, an African game-reserve simulation that teaches gentle ecology and respect for the environment. Like most simulation games, though, ECO requires a heroic attention span: In the time it takes to build tourist stations, control flooding problems, and hire staff, you could complete a safari in Kenya. B
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Simon Cowell get emotional during an 'X Factor' audition
- Box office preview: Sleepy Labor Day to quietly close out the summer
- 'Mr. Robot' had a perfect season on Rotten Tomatoes
- First Look: See Rob Riggle as 'Gator Dan' on 'Fresh Off the Boat'
- Netflix renews 'Narcos' for season 2
- Eddie Redmayne: 'The Danish Girl' was 'an extraordinary experience'
- Meet the new Transporter: Ed Skrein has refueled the action franchise
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!