In today’s trigger-happy interactive world, the only reason we could imagine most people wanting to take a virtual trip to Africa would be to bag a lion. Well, you don’t actually get to shoot anything in ECO, an African game-reserve simulation that teaches gentle ecology and respect for the environment. Like most simulation games, though, ECO requires a heroic attention span: In the time it takes to build tourist stations, control flooding problems, and hire staff, you could complete a safari in Kenya. B
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing