In today’s trigger-happy interactive world, the only reason we could imagine most people wanting to take a virtual trip to Africa would be to bag a lion. Well, you don’t actually get to shoot anything in ECO, an African game-reserve simulation that teaches gentle ecology and respect for the environment. Like most simulation games, though, ECO requires a heroic attention span: In the time it takes to build tourist stations, control flooding problems, and hire staff, you could complete a safari in Kenya. B
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'
- Will Forte teases 'Last Man on Earth' season 3: 'New... Malibu... Death'
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot
- WATCH: Sigourney Weaver thought she 'f---ed up' iconic 'Aliens' line
- WATCH: 'The Originals' cast discusses the 5-year time jump
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- WATCH: 'Lucifer' cast says Mom is 'hell-bent on revenge'