As a fast-talking lizard sucked into TV hell, you wander from one richly detailed animated world to another, all the while spouting one-liners that, as voiced by comic Dana Gould, could crack up Mr. Spock. Gex’s main drawback is timing. Had it appeared before Donkey Kong Country redefined the side-scrolling game, it would have been considered revolutionary. A-
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan's brutal kill scene recreated with Legos
- JoJo honors Selena with 'Dreaming of You' cover in hometown
- 'Supernatural': Ackles, Padalecki discuss the effects of Mary's choice
- 'Pitch' EP explains the heartbreaking reveal behind the premiere twist
- Bryan Cranston performs dramatic reading of 'Shout Out to My Ex'
- Stephen Colbert scolds Run the Jewels for suggestive new Halloween song
- Amy Schumer on 'Formation' video backlash: 'It was never a parody'