As a fast-talking lizard sucked into TV hell, you wander from one richly detailed animated world to another, all the while spouting one-liners that, as voiced by comic Dana Gould, could crack up Mr. Spock. Gex’s main drawback is timing. Had it appeared before Donkey Kong Country redefined the side-scrolling game, it would have been considered revolutionary. A-
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hey, Tom Hanks: Lauren from Fordham University has been found
- 'Aladdin' honest trailer reminds us why it's really Genie's movie
- Go behind the scenes of Thomas Rhett and Jordin Sparks' duet
- The anticipation is over as the 'Rocky Horror' cast reunites for EW
- A&E Network to air Sean Bean's 'Frankenstein Chronicles'
- Dubsmash Wars: See the final round of Team 'Carter' vs. Team 'S.H.I.E.L.D.'
- 'The Walking Dead': Norman Reedus on 'Daryl and Carol moment'