This digital kaleidoscope, an explosion of color and schematic mayhem, could be the wildest visual exploration you’ll ever have sober. You control the size, shape, and color of geometric designs unfurling in double time on your screen. A click of the mouse turns hyperkinetic circles into broad ribbons, brings a wash of new colors, or changes the throbbing dance music to a mellow chant. Like its psychedelic precursors, the disc has only one point: escapist fun. And it won’t kill any brain cells. B+
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- See the Foo Fighters rock out with Blues Traveler's John Popper
- Hootie explains how he got name-checked in 'Mo Money Mo Problems'
- 9 little-known facts about Rihanna's first album
- Faith-based drama in tight race with 'Straight Outta Compton' at box office
- Liam Payne turns 22! See his most GIF-able moments
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!