Tapping a common insecurity, software makers have issued as many CD-ROM wine advisers as there are regions in Bordeaux. This guide, by suspiciously ebullient British oenophile Oz Clarke, alleviates much of that anxiety, offering such practical video clips as how to decant wine and what to do if the cork breaks off in the bottle. There are reviews of nearly 6,000 wines, regional maps, and spoken pronunciations to help you enunciate haughty French chateaus in this slick, helpful presentation. B+
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters