Tapping a common insecurity, software makers have issued as many CD-ROM wine advisers as there are regions in Bordeaux. This guide, by suspiciously ebullient British oenophile Oz Clarke, alleviates much of that anxiety, offering such practical video clips as how to decant wine and what to do if the cork breaks off in the bottle. There are reviews of nearly 6,000 wines, regional maps, and spoken pronunciations to help you enunciate haughty French chateaus in this slick, helpful presentation. B+
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- Sony reaches settlement in hacking lawsuits
- Stephen Colbert counters Jeb Bush's 'Late Show' raffle with his own contest
- On the set of 'American Horror Story: Hotel': A foursome with Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer
- Steven Spielberg’s DreamWorks could leave Disney next year
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!