Tapping a common insecurity, software makers have issued as many CD-ROM wine advisers as there are regions in Bordeaux. This guide, by suspiciously ebullient British oenophile Oz Clarke, alleviates much of that anxiety, offering such practical video clips as how to decant wine and what to do if the cork breaks off in the bottle. There are reviews of nearly 6,000 wines, regional maps, and spoken pronunciations to help you enunciate haughty French chateaus in this slick, helpful presentation. B+
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!