Tapping a common insecurity, software makers have issued as many CD-ROM wine advisers as there are regions in Bordeaux. This guide, by suspiciously ebullient British oenophile Oz Clarke, alleviates much of that anxiety, offering such practical video clips as how to decant wine and what to do if the cork breaks off in the bottle. There are reviews of nearly 6,000 wines, regional maps, and spoken pronunciations to help you enunciate haughty French chateaus in this slick, helpful presentation. B+
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles
- See the same-sex romance that was deleted from 'Love Actually'
- Kurt Cobain makes first Billboard chart appearance as solo artist
- Cynthia Robinson, Sly and the Family Stone co-founder, dies at 69