Tapping a common insecurity, software makers have issued as many CD-ROM wine advisers as there are regions in Bordeaux. This guide, by suspiciously ebullient British oenophile Oz Clarke, alleviates much of that anxiety, offering such practical video clips as how to decant wine and what to do if the cork breaks off in the bottle. There are reviews of nearly 6,000 wines, regional maps, and spoken pronunciations to help you enunciate haughty French chateaus in this slick, helpful presentation. B+
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- Betty White is furious about the killing of Cecil the lion
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!