Nixon in ‘96? Don’t worry: Dead men can’t stump. The campaign pin is just a publicity ploy for director Oliver Stone’s latest foray into presidential scandals. Due in December, Nixon features Anthony Hopkins in the title role. The buttons were distributed by Disney to Las Vegas ShoWest attendees and other notables. And according to a source close to the production, the White House’s current occupant has added the bogus button to his desktop collection of historical lapel piercers. No official endorsement is implied, but if you were Clinton, who would you want to run against?
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick break up
- A$AP Rocky apologizes for those Rita Ora lyrics
- Zach Levi on 'Heroes: Reborn': I wanted something that wasn't Chuck
- Wall Street Journal to publish first chapter of Harper Lee's 'Go Set A Watchman'
- Will this be Hollywood's biggest box-office year ever?
- See Amy Schumer audition for 'The Real Housewives' of any city
- Edward Burns ventures into 1967 New York in 'Public Morals' trailer
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!