Nixon in ‘96? Don’t worry: Dead men can’t stump. The campaign pin is just a publicity ploy for director Oliver Stone’s latest foray into presidential scandals. Due in December, Nixon features Anthony Hopkins in the title role. The buttons were distributed by Disney to Las Vegas ShoWest attendees and other notables. And according to a source close to the production, the White House’s current occupant has added the bogus button to his desktop collection of historical lapel piercers. No official endorsement is implied, but if you were Clinton, who would you want to run against?
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Eminem to executive produce 'Southpaw' soundtrack: Hear a sneak peek of his new song
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I'm Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!