Nixon in ‘96? Don’t worry: Dead men can’t stump. The campaign pin is just a publicity ploy for director Oliver Stone’s latest foray into presidential scandals. Due in December, Nixon features Anthony Hopkins in the title role. The buttons were distributed by Disney to Las Vegas ShoWest attendees and other notables. And according to a source close to the production, the White House’s current occupant has added the bogus button to his desktop collection of historical lapel piercers. No official endorsement is implied, but if you were Clinton, who would you want to run against?
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters