Matt Borlenghi and Liz Vassey have a lot in common. The two star in UPN’s Pig Sty; he as a lawyer, she as his building’s superintendent. And earlier in their careers both were underutilized by All My Children. Borlenghi, 27, who played AMC’s humorless hunk Brian, gripes, ”On soaps, they write for the women.” Vassey, 22, who did her share of brooding as dowdy teen wife Emily Ann, admits, ”It’s a relief to not cry anymore.” Each has also recently appeared on ER: Vassey played a nympho (”It’s fun being recognized on the street for that,” she deadpans), and Borlenghi, a young man about to be married who is diagnosed with AIDS. Besides a renewal for Pig Sty, they both dream of guest shots on Seinfeld. Borlenghi even has a part in mind: ”I’ve always seen myself as Kramer’s younger brother.”
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Tao of Kenny Chesney
- Martin Short and Steve Martin goof around on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Better Things': How Bridger Zadina prepped for a makeout scene
- Daisy Ridley on smashing glass ceilings with 'Eagle Huntress,' 'Star Wars'
- Ellen DeGeneres scares Ricky Gervais with a Donald Trump impersonator
- Julia Roberts asks fans to donate to GLSEN for her birthday
- 'Superstore': Colton Dunn talks onscreen rivalries in Halloween episode