Matt Borlenghi and Liz Vassey have a lot in common. The two star in UPN’s Pig Sty; he as a lawyer, she as his building’s superintendent. And earlier in their careers both were underutilized by All My Children. Borlenghi, 27, who played AMC’s humorless hunk Brian, gripes, ”On soaps, they write for the women.” Vassey, 22, who did her share of brooding as dowdy teen wife Emily Ann, admits, ”It’s a relief to not cry anymore.” Each has also recently appeared on ER: Vassey played a nympho (”It’s fun being recognized on the street for that,” she deadpans), and Borlenghi, a young man about to be married who is diagnosed with AIDS. Besides a renewal for Pig Sty, they both dream of guest shots on Seinfeld. Borlenghi even has a part in mind: ”I’ve always seen myself as Kramer’s younger brother.”
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Ellen Pompeo's choice to stay ‘based solely on age'
- Jimmy Kimmel's Baby Bachelorette contestants tell all
- Smash Mouth made an EDM song
- Seth Meyers to Bernie or Bust crowd: 'We don't have time for this'
- Man Booker Prize 2016 longlist revealed
- Michael Fassbender plays Frozen Blackjack with Jimmy Fallon
- Elizabeth Banks leads all-star a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years