While not as consistent as There Goes the Neighborhood, the earlier B&B compilation, The Final Judgement (the third installment) has at least two gems: ”No Laughing,” in which the teen terrors are forced to hold in their giggles during sex-ed class, and ”The Final Judgement,” in which Beavis dreams he’s gone to heaven. Still, as the box notes, the tape contains ”8 Episodes. No Music Videos.” Being deprived of their hilarious and often insightful commentary on rock clips is like getting only one ”huh.” B
Beavis and Butt-head: The Final Judgement While not as consistent as There Goes the Neighborhood, the earlier B&B compilation, The Final Judgement (the third installment) has...Beavis and Butt-head: The Final JudgementAnimationUnrated While not as consistent as There Goes the Neighborhood, the earlier B&B compilation, The Final Judgement (the third installment) has...1995-05-12
Genre: Animation; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted May 12 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Eminem to executive produce 'Southpaw' soundtrack: Hear a sneak peek of his new song
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I'm Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!