Call me sick, but there’s probably no greater rush than holding a pair of dice and wooing Lady Luck at a craps table. Unfortunately, a mouse ain’t no pair of dice, a fact for which you can’t really fault the makers of Caesars Palace. With more than 15 variations of poker, blackjack, baccarat, craps, and roulette, this simulator deals as much Vegas glitz as a computer can. Fortunately, if you lose it all, a guy named Cheech won’t break your kneecaps. If you must bet on Caesars, here’s a tip: Turn down the cheesy sound effects and throw on something from your Sinatra collection. B-
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt