Call me sick, but there’s probably no greater rush than holding a pair of dice and wooing Lady Luck at a craps table. Unfortunately, a mouse ain’t no pair of dice, a fact for which you can’t really fault the makers of Caesars Palace. With more than 15 variations of poker, blackjack, baccarat, craps, and roulette, this simulator deals as much Vegas glitz as a computer can. Fortunately, if you lose it all, a guy named Cheech won’t break your kneecaps. If you must bet on Caesars, here’s a tip: Turn down the cheesy sound effects and throw on something from your Sinatra collection. B-
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look