Call me sick, but there’s probably no greater rush than holding a pair of dice and wooing Lady Luck at a craps table. Unfortunately, a mouse ain’t no pair of dice, a fact for which you can’t really fault the makers of Caesars Palace. With more than 15 variations of poker, blackjack, baccarat, craps, and roulette, this simulator deals as much Vegas glitz as a computer can. Fortunately, if you lose it all, a guy named Cheech won’t break your kneecaps. If you must bet on Caesars, here’s a tip: Turn down the cheesy sound effects and throw on something from your Sinatra collection. B-
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Read an exclusive excerpt of Margaret Stohl's new Black Widow YA novel
- 26 presenters announced for 69th Tony Awards
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'The Death and Life of Zebulon Finch, Volume 1: At the Edge of the Empire'
- Tracy Morgan on 'Today' June 1
- See the cover and an excerpt from Michael Buckley's 'Raging Sea,' book two in the Undertow Trilogy
- Mizgin ditches an ex in 'If I Said I'm In Love (Suicide)' video -- exclusive