Call me sick, but there’s probably no greater rush than holding a pair of dice and wooing Lady Luck at a craps table. Unfortunately, a mouse ain’t no pair of dice, a fact for which you can’t really fault the makers of Caesars Palace. With more than 15 variations of poker, blackjack, baccarat, craps, and roulette, this simulator deals as much Vegas glitz as a computer can. Fortunately, if you lose it all, a guy named Cheech won’t break your kneecaps. If you must bet on Caesars, here’s a tip: Turn down the cheesy sound effects and throw on something from your Sinatra collection. B-
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'