Call me sick, but there’s probably no greater rush than holding a pair of dice and wooing Lady Luck at a craps table. Unfortunately, a mouse ain’t no pair of dice, a fact for which you can’t really fault the makers of Caesars Palace. With more than 15 variations of poker, blackjack, baccarat, craps, and roulette, this simulator deals as much Vegas glitz as a computer can. Fortunately, if you lose it all, a guy named Cheech won’t break your kneecaps. If you must bet on Caesars, here’s a tip: Turn down the cheesy sound effects and throw on something from your Sinatra collection. B-
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel