Despite a lot of flashy chrome, Car and Driver ‘95 Buyer’s Guide barely gets out of the garage. If you already know what you want, you’ll find a wealth of information: more than 850 models are represented with a thumbnail overview, specs, and, in many cases, articles from Car and Driver. There’s also a glossary, gas-mileage chart, and list of toll-free numbers. But the price index bombed when I tried to access it, and the multiple-choice quizzes that are supposed to winnow your options actually eliminate cars you might be interested in. Worse, the brief videos are a waste, especially since lavish interactive ads from car companies hog a lot of the disc space. C+
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of SHIELD' return tells the birth of a superhero
- 'Fifty Shades of Wayne' replaces Christian Grey with, yes, Batman
- From 'People': Ellie Goulding joins 'The Voice' as Adam Levine's adviser
- Justin Bieber really wants Seth Rogen to roast him
- Christine Lahti cast opposite Terry O'Quinn in ABC's 'The Adversaries'
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy as a 'father figure'
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot