Despite a lot of flashy chrome, Car and Driver ‘95 Buyer’s Guide barely gets out of the garage. If you already know what you want, you’ll find a wealth of information: more than 850 models are represented with a thumbnail overview, specs, and, in many cases, articles from Car and Driver. There’s also a glossary, gas-mileage chart, and list of toll-free numbers. But the price index bombed when I tried to access it, and the multiple-choice quizzes that are supposed to winnow your options actually eliminate cars you might be interested in. Worse, the brief videos are a waste, especially since lavish interactive ads from car companies hog a lot of the disc space. C+
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West does not even pretend to enjoy being in 'SNL' promos
- Hannibal Buress joins Dwayne Johnson in 'Baywatch'
- 'The X-Files': Mulder and Scully meet their doppelgängers in this exclusive clip
- Andrew Dice Clay talks 'Vinyl': 'Record company guys were out of their f---ing minds!'
- 'Dawson's Creek' revival not likely, says Katie Holmes
- 'The Force Awakens' characters to appear in new LEGO 'Star Wars' series
- See Aziz Ansari in a goofy retro sitcom parody of 'Master of None'