Despite a lot of flashy chrome, Car and Driver ‘95 Buyer’s Guide barely gets out of the garage. If you already know what you want, you’ll find a wealth of information: more than 850 models are represented with a thumbnail overview, specs, and, in many cases, articles from Car and Driver. There’s also a glossary, gas-mileage chart, and list of toll-free numbers. But the price index bombed when I tried to access it, and the multiple-choice quizzes that are supposed to winnow your options actually eliminate cars you might be interested in. Worse, the brief videos are a waste, especially since lavish interactive ads from car companies hog a lot of the disc space. C+
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Game of Thrones': Red Wedding actor breaks silence on surprise return
- 'Game of Thrones' producer on the return of THAT character
- Madonna fires back at BET after Twitter diss: 'I will shade you'
- Here's how Mindy Kaling pranked B.J. Novak on 'The Office'
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros host vow renewal at N.C. show
- Hugh Jackman congratulates class of 2016 with graduation throwback pic
- 'Kung Fury' director teases a sequel
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers