Gwyneth Paltrow, girlfriend of Brad Pitt, wants to stop the tresses. ”I’m sick of all the hoopla about Brad’s hair,” says Paltrow, who will costar with Morgan Freeman and the newly shorn Pitt in the psychological thriller Seven, out in September. ”I swear, if I hear one more time, ‘What happened to his hair?’ I’m going to scream.” Passions have been running high since Pitt decided to lop off his Legends of the Fall mane. In fact, according to Paltrow, one interviewer was crushed when she revealed Pitt had gotten a buzz cut. ”Don’t people have anything else to worry about?” she asks. And while she’s setting the record straight, there’s the little matter of Pitt’s ”Sexiest Man Alive” title. ”Everyone is making all this fuss over Brad,” says the actress, ”but I’m telling you, Morgan Freeman is the sexiest man alive. You heard it here.” Okay, but who tells Brad?
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creators break down the latest twist: 'It's an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Walking Dead' actor in subway rant clip
- Celebrities who share a birthday with the new Royal Baby
- Ruth Rendell, mysteries writer, dies at 85
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $84.5M Friday
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!