Gwyneth Paltrow, girlfriend of Brad Pitt, wants to stop the tresses. ”I’m sick of all the hoopla about Brad’s hair,” says Paltrow, who will costar with Morgan Freeman and the newly shorn Pitt in the psychological thriller Seven, out in September. ”I swear, if I hear one more time, ‘What happened to his hair?’ I’m going to scream.” Passions have been running high since Pitt decided to lop off his Legends of the Fall mane. In fact, according to Paltrow, one interviewer was crushed when she revealed Pitt had gotten a buzz cut. ”Don’t people have anything else to worry about?” she asks. And while she’s setting the record straight, there’s the little matter of Pitt’s ”Sexiest Man Alive” title. ”Everyone is making all this fuss over Brad,” says the actress, ”but I’m telling you, Morgan Freeman is the sexiest man alive. You heard it here.” Okay, but who tells Brad?
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- And the final 'Bachelor in Paradise' contestant is ...
- 'Disney Infinity 3.0' developer discusses bringing iconic 'Star Wars' characters to the franchise
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner promises 'psychological tension'
- The next generation of male pop stars, from Harry Styles to The Weeknd
- The slow, curious fade of the male pop star
- Final 'Dexter' book says farewell to serial killer Dexter Morgan
- Kel Mitchell talks return to Nickelodeon this fall in 'Game Shakers'
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!