NASCAR — Runnin’ Wide Open’s salute to auto racing trots out country’s biggest engines (Billy Ray Cyrus, Joe Diffie), but hits on only two cylinders: Collin Raye’s ”The Wall,” and Jeff Foxworthy’s ”You Could Be a NASCAR Fan If…,” an extension of his often hilarious redneck shtick. C+
NASCAR -- Runnin' Wide OpenNASCAR — Runnin' Wide Open's salute to auto racing trots out country's biggest engines (Billy Ray Cyrus, Joe Diffie), but hits on...NASCAR -- Runnin' Wide OpenCountryNASCAR — Runnin' Wide Open's salute to auto racing trots out country's biggest engines (Billy Ray Cyrus, Joe Diffie), but hits on...1995-05-19
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Alyssa Milano and 'Hacktivist' writers dish on comics and technology
- Lupita Nyong'o to star in New York play written by 'Walking Dead' star
- Bikini Kill will release three new songs
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' creators on ... another sequel?
- Ivan Reitman releases statement on 'Ghostbusters' franchise
- 'Xena: Warrior Princess' stars reunite on Instagram
- 'The Good Wife's Archie Panjabi to guest-star on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!