NASCAR — Runnin’ Wide Open’s salute to auto racing trots out country’s biggest engines (Billy Ray Cyrus, Joe Diffie), but hits on only two cylinders: Collin Raye’s ”The Wall,” and Jeff Foxworthy’s ”You Could Be a NASCAR Fan If…,” an extension of his often hilarious redneck shtick. C+
NASCAR -- Runnin' Wide OpenNASCAR — Runnin' Wide Open's salute to auto racing trots out country's biggest engines (Billy Ray Cyrus, Joe Diffie), but hits on...NASCAR -- Runnin' Wide OpenCountryNASCAR — Runnin' Wide Open's salute to auto racing trots out country's biggest engines (Billy Ray Cyrus, Joe Diffie), but hits on...1995-05-19
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!