If you couldn’t put together a paper airplane to save your life but know exactly what goes into making a fabulous shoe, you must buy The Paper Shoe Book, by Julian Horsey and Chris Knowles, and force a friend to do the construction for you. No, no, no — you cannot wear them out on the town, but since when have you shod your feet according to a practical sensibility? Sandals, slingbacks, and espadrilles can be yours, and with the possibility of 12 pairs for only $20, you can afford a pedicure, too. A
The Paper Shoe Book If you couldn't put together a paper airplane to save your life but know exactly what goes into making a fabulous shoe, you must buy The Paper...The Paper Shoe BookNonfiction, Art/Fine ArtChris Knowles, Julian Horsey If you couldn't put together a paper airplane to save your life but know exactly what goes into making a fabulous shoe, you must buy The Paper...1995-05-19Clarkson N. Potter
Genre: Nonfiction, Art/Fine Art; Author: Chris Knowles, Julian Horsey; Publisher: Clarkson N. Potter
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!