If you couldn’t put together a paper airplane to save your life but know exactly what goes into making a fabulous shoe, you must buy The Paper Shoe Book, by Julian Horsey and Chris Knowles, and force a friend to do the construction for you. No, no, no — you cannot wear them out on the town, but since when have you shod your feet according to a practical sensibility? Sandals, slingbacks, and espadrilles can be yours, and with the possibility of 12 pairs for only $20, you can afford a pedicure, too. A
The Paper Shoe Book If you couldn't put together a paper airplane to save your life but know exactly what goes into making a fabulous shoe, you must buy The Paper...The Paper Shoe BookNonfiction, Art/Fine ArtChris Knowles, Julian Horsey If you couldn't put together a paper airplane to save your life but know exactly what goes into making a fabulous shoe, you must buy The Paper...1995-05-19Clarkson N. Potter
Genre: Nonfiction, Art/Fine Art; Author: Chris Knowles, Julian Horsey; Publisher: Clarkson N. Potter
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- Wes Craven's 5 most terrifying scenes
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- Maisie Williams accepts Guinness World Record on behalf of 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Gotham' sneak peek: Barbara and Jerome cross paths in Arkham
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!