If you couldn’t put together a paper airplane to save your life but know exactly what goes into making a fabulous shoe, you must buy The Paper Shoe Book, by Julian Horsey and Chris Knowles, and force a friend to do the construction for you. No, no, no — you cannot wear them out on the town, but since when have you shod your feet according to a practical sensibility? Sandals, slingbacks, and espadrilles can be yours, and with the possibility of 12 pairs for only $20, you can afford a pedicure, too. A
The Paper Shoe Book If you couldn't put together a paper airplane to save your life but know exactly what goes into making a fabulous shoe, you must buy The Paper...The Paper Shoe BookNonfiction, Art/Fine ArtChris Knowles, Julian Horsey If you couldn't put together a paper airplane to save your life but know exactly what goes into making a fabulous shoe, you must buy The Paper...1995-05-19Clarkson N. Potter
Genre: Nonfiction, Art/Fine Art; Author: Chris Knowles, Julian Horsey; Publisher: Clarkson N. Potter
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert will be on next 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee'
- The Good Wife scoop: Jeffrey Dean Morgan cast as new series regular
- Sarah Jessica Parker on whether she considers herself a feminist
- After 75 years, Archie Andrews gets a new look
- Caitlyn Jenner writes about the beginning of her journey in touching blog post
- 5 reasons Hayley Atwell is a woman who kicks ass
- Alison Brie sprinkles some Salt-N-Pepa over her 'Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!