If you couldn’t put together a paper airplane to save your life but know exactly what goes into making a fabulous shoe, you must buy The Paper Shoe Book, by Julian Horsey and Chris Knowles, and force a friend to do the construction for you. No, no, no — you cannot wear them out on the town, but since when have you shod your feet according to a practical sensibility? Sandals, slingbacks, and espadrilles can be yours, and with the possibility of 12 pairs for only $20, you can afford a pedicure, too. A
The Paper Shoe Book If you couldn't put together a paper airplane to save your life but know exactly what goes into making a fabulous shoe, you must buy The Paper...The Paper Shoe BookNonfiction, Art/Fine ArtChris Knowles, Julian Horsey If you couldn't put together a paper airplane to save your life but know exactly what goes into making a fabulous shoe, you must buy The Paper...1995-05-19Clarkson N. Potter
Genre: Nonfiction, Art/Fine Art; Author: Chris Knowles, Julian Horsey; Publisher: Clarkson N. Potter
Posted May 19 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Diane Keaton joins Jude Law for HBO's 'The Young Pope'
- Book your tickets to Istanbul: Someone's made a 'Breaking Bad'-inspired coffee shop
- Netflix cancels 'Lilyhammer' after three seasons
- More Meryl, less Springfield in the new 'Ricki and the Flash' trailer
- Unwrap the red-band trailer for 'The Night Before'
- Netflix: Bill Cosby special not 'appropriate' to release
- Terry O'Quinn joins 'Secrets and Lies' for season 2
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!