Kim Zimmer, the three-time Emmy winner who has returned as larger-than-life Reva on CBS’ Guiding Light, says she is not allowed ”to use the G-word.” Ghost, that is. Reva, who ”died” in 1990, has apparently risen from her watery grave. ”Let’s say she’s stuck between heaven and hell.” A year ago, Zimmer was too — unable to find prime-time work. But this season Zimmer, 40, landed a splashy recurring role on Models Inc., followed by appearances this month on Seinfeld, University Hospital, and Babylon 5. Even so, the busy Zimmer has returned to GL for this 12-week stint. ”I’d have signed on for the rest of my life,” she says. ”I’ve still never found a role that challenged me like Reva. In daytime, we make s— smell like roses. I’ve missed that.”
Posted May 26 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!