Kim Zimmer, the three-time Emmy winner who has returned as larger-than-life Reva on CBS’ Guiding Light, says she is not allowed ”to use the G-word.” Ghost, that is. Reva, who ”died” in 1990, has apparently risen from her watery grave. ”Let’s say she’s stuck between heaven and hell.” A year ago, Zimmer was too — unable to find prime-time work. But this season Zimmer, 40, landed a splashy recurring role on Models Inc., followed by appearances this month on Seinfeld, University Hospital, and Babylon 5. Even so, the busy Zimmer has returned to GL for this 12-week stint. ”I’d have signed on for the rest of my life,” she says. ”I’ve still never found a role that challenged me like Reva. In daytime, we make s— smell like roses. I’ve missed that.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Sesame Street' releases 'Avengers' parody video
- Justin Bieber crashed a prom this weekend
- Puff Daddy & and Byung-Hun Lee star in fake 'Rush Hour' sequel
- 'Game of Thrones': 'High Sparrow'--TV vs. books
- First look of Kodi Smit-McPhee as Nightcrawler in 'X-Men'
- 'Winter Is Coming Live' recaps latest 'Game of Thrones' episode, 'High Sparrow'
- 'Descendants' trailer: Meet the Disney villains' teen-age kids