Kim Zimmer, the three-time Emmy winner who has returned as larger-than-life Reva on CBS’ Guiding Light, says she is not allowed ”to use the G-word.” Ghost, that is. Reva, who ”died” in 1990, has apparently risen from her watery grave. ”Let’s say she’s stuck between heaven and hell.” A year ago, Zimmer was too — unable to find prime-time work. But this season Zimmer, 40, landed a splashy recurring role on Models Inc., followed by appearances this month on Seinfeld, University Hospital, and Babylon 5. Even so, the busy Zimmer has returned to GL for this 12-week stint. ”I’d have signed on for the rest of my life,” she says. ”I’ve still never found a role that challenged me like Reva. In daytime, we make s— smell like roses. I’ve missed that.”
Posted May 26 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital
- Adam McKay recounts how Johnny Depp agreed to play Trump
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'
- Paul Rudd & Steve Coogan to play a couple in 'An Ideal Home'
- Chris Rock brings the wine for a Shondaland Oscars in new promos