Kim Zimmer, the three-time Emmy winner who has returned as larger-than-life Reva on CBS’ Guiding Light, says she is not allowed ”to use the G-word.” Ghost, that is. Reva, who ”died” in 1990, has apparently risen from her watery grave. ”Let’s say she’s stuck between heaven and hell.” A year ago, Zimmer was too — unable to find prime-time work. But this season Zimmer, 40, landed a splashy recurring role on Models Inc., followed by appearances this month on Seinfeld, University Hospital, and Babylon 5. Even so, the busy Zimmer has returned to GL for this 12-week stint. ”I’d have signed on for the rest of my life,” she says. ”I’ve still never found a role that challenged me like Reva. In daytime, we make s— smell like roses. I’ve missed that.”
Posted May 26 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!