Kim Zimmer, the three-time Emmy winner who has returned as larger-than-life Reva on CBS’ Guiding Light, says she is not allowed ”to use the G-word.” Ghost, that is. Reva, who ”died” in 1990, has apparently risen from her watery grave. ”Let’s say she’s stuck between heaven and hell.” A year ago, Zimmer was too — unable to find prime-time work. But this season Zimmer, 40, landed a splashy recurring role on Models Inc., followed by appearances this month on Seinfeld, University Hospital, and Babylon 5. Even so, the busy Zimmer has returned to GL for this 12-week stint. ”I’d have signed on for the rest of my life,” she says. ”I’ve still never found a role that challenged me like Reva. In daytime, we make s— smell like roses. I’ve missed that.”
Posted May 26 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Chris Evans on more Captain America: 'If Marvel wants me, they got me'
- Alison Brie offers unqualified dating advice on 'The Tonight Show'
- Jimmy Fallon plays 'Family Feud' on 'The Tonight Show'
- One Direction fans' Summer of Struggles: a timeline
- 'Survivor: Second Chance': Woo says he won't make same epic mistake twice
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!