Watching The Police — Outlandos to Synchronicities, the efficient and occasionally funny documentary about everyone’s favorite bottle-blond power trio, is a rewarding but unsettling experience. To be sure, the music holds up brilliantly. Sting’s faux-Jamaican accent aside, the group’s hits remain some of the best guitar-based pop songs ever written. What’s almost shocking in 1995, however, is how much these guys enjoyed performing and being stars. Any band having such fun today would probably be dismissed as sellouts. A
Posted May 26 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Walking Dead' actor to guest on Fox's 'Minority Report'
- Hulk Hogan: The N-word was part of my 'daily environment' growing up
- Eddie Redmayne hopes 'Fantastic Beasts' will be 'quite a ride'
- New 'Sicario' clip ratchets up the tension for Emily Blunt
- Hulu launches ad-free subscription model
- Donald Trump weighs in on Kanye's presidential candidacy announcement
- See the funny, scary opening credits for 'Scream Queens'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!