What’s the price of fame for Hollywood starlet Sandra Bullock? On the upside, she’s signed to do John Grisham’s A Time to Kill for a thrilling $6 million. On the downside, Bullock can’t just dance the night away anymore. Once an anonymous hoofer at an L.A. Cuban hot spot, now Bullock needs her handlers to work overtime to keep the club a secret from her fans. According to her spokeswoman, it’s the only time the actress can check fame at the door: ”She doesn’t get hassled there. Nobody cares who she is and she can just concentrate on dancing.” In fact, some say Bullock is becoming a regular Tony Manero. Says one of the club’s owners: ”She’s one of our best.”
Posted May 26 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!