Impressive gadgetry occasionally outweighs the fluff on Rock ‘N Roll Your Own, on which you get to play big-time record producer. Click your mouse to rearrange any of eight song tracks (and create, say, a hip-hop ”Werewolves of London”). Unfortunately, most sound mediocre any way you mix them. The program’s one hot innovation enables you to add a riff or loop with every letter on your keyboard — you can drive your family batty by repeatedly tapping the M key to release a boisterous ”aaahhoooo.” However, it also includes useless and unmanipulatable videos that automatically pop up while you stitch a song together, which could inspire you to tune out. C
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo