If you’re crazy about crude dudes Howard Stern and Beavis and Butt-head, artist Stephen Blickenstaff (who has done album covers for the Cramps and Thin White Rope) has created the screensaver for you. Though the Screamsavers’ disks are equipped with digitized sound, password protection, and a power manager that can shut down your monitor, the main attractions are Blickenstaff’s creations: wart-infested, monstrous freakheads with bulging eyeballs and rotten teeth. He makes the gross so lovable that you’ll start to look at these crass animations as pets you can’t live without. A-
Posted May 26 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Jurassic World' exhibit will feature life-size animatronic dinosaurs
- Tiffany 'New York' Pollard is hosting a unique gay dating series
- Honest Trailers' take on 'Batman: The Killing Joke' is no laughing matter
- Tilda Swinton talks The Ancient One in 'Doctor Strange' sneak peek video
- J.K. Rowling saw Amy Schumer's stand-up show and loved it
- Adam Scott and Craig Robinson team up for paranormal comedy 'Ghosted'
- EW PopFest: Here's everything you need to know!