If you’re crazy about crude dudes Howard Stern and Beavis and Butt-head, artist Stephen Blickenstaff (who has done album covers for the Cramps and Thin White Rope) has created the screensaver for you. Though the Screamsavers’ disks are equipped with digitized sound, password protection, and a power manager that can shut down your monitor, the main attractions are Blickenstaff’s creations: wart-infested, monstrous freakheads with bulging eyeballs and rotten teeth. He makes the gross so lovable that you’ll start to look at these crass animations as pets you can’t live without. A-
Posted May 26 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?