If you’re crazy about crude dudes Howard Stern and Beavis and Butt-head, artist Stephen Blickenstaff (who has done album covers for the Cramps and Thin White Rope) has created the screensaver for you. Though the Screamsavers’ disks are equipped with digitized sound, password protection, and a power manager that can shut down your monitor, the main attractions are Blickenstaff’s creations: wart-infested, monstrous freakheads with bulging eyeballs and rotten teeth. He makes the gross so lovable that you’ll start to look at these crass animations as pets you can’t live without. A-
Posted May 26 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chelsea Peretti and Jordan Peele are engaged
- Adele’s '25' smashes records with first-week album sales
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole