If you’re crazy about crude dudes Howard Stern and Beavis and Butt-head, artist Stephen Blickenstaff (who has done album covers for the Cramps and Thin White Rope) has created the screensaver for you. Though the Screamsavers’ disks are equipped with digitized sound, password protection, and a power manager that can shut down your monitor, the main attractions are Blickenstaff’s creations: wart-infested, monstrous freakheads with bulging eyeballs and rotten teeth. He makes the gross so lovable that you’ll start to look at these crass animations as pets you can’t live without. A-
Posted May 26 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Caitlyn Jenner explains how her views on marriage equality have evolved
- Ed Burns was super nervous his first day working with Tom Hanks on 'Saving Private Ryan'
- Blue Ivy dedicates Disney favorite to mom Beyoncé on her birthday
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Murder,' 'Scandal' & more
- The music we loved this week
- 'Game of Thrones' casts Samwell Tarly's brother
- Idris Elba prepares child soldiers for war in 'Beasts of No Nation' trailer
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!