Talk about a web site: Using sound effects, music, dialogue, moving characters, and pre-drawn or do-it-yourself backgrounds, aspiring animators can create scenes and string them together into their very own Spider-Man shorts. Spider-Man Cartoon Maker’s flexibility lets you start simply and blossom into sophistication; the careful design neatly conveys commands through preschooler-friendly nonverbal function buttons. Sizing the images, however, can be difficult, and unless you position the visual elements meticulously, you may have to redo scenes from scratch. Even so, if you step into this Spider’s parlor, you won’t be sorry. A-
Posted May 26 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors