Thanks to Pulp Fiction, many of its stars have been getting the royale treatment…not to mention some strange reactions. ”It’s almost impossible for me to go into a diner,” says Tim Roth, who tried to rob one in the movie. ”People look at me oddly. Then they send me a free beer to put me in a good mood.” Costar Eric Stoltz, who played Pulp’s sleazy drug dealer, can go one better. While Stoltz was working on a recent episode of Mad About You, a show cameraman brought him a hypodermic needle to autograph. ”I thought this was sort of strange,” says Stoltz. ”Where do you autograph a hypodermic? Eventually, I signed it on the barrel.”
Posted June 2 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Edward Scissorhands' 25th anniversary Blu-ray: New details
- Demi Lovato: 'Summer' turns into fall
- The Roots play 'Rappers Delight' with the Philadelphia Mayor for Fourth of July
- John Oliver's Shallow Dive: 15 topics in 60(-ish) seconds
- Miley Cyrus cameos as a skateboarding heartthrob on 'Stone Quackers'
- Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle': Watch EW livestream of episodes 1 and 2 from Comic-Con Friday
- Miguel: How Prince, sex and late-nights in L.A. inspired his killer new album
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!