Thanks to Pulp Fiction, many of its stars have been getting the royale treatment…not to mention some strange reactions. ”It’s almost impossible for me to go into a diner,” says Tim Roth, who tried to rob one in the movie. ”People look at me oddly. Then they send me a free beer to put me in a good mood.” Costar Eric Stoltz, who played Pulp’s sleazy drug dealer, can go one better. While Stoltz was working on a recent episode of Mad About You, a show cameraman brought him a hypodermic needle to autograph. ”I thought this was sort of strange,” says Stoltz. ”Where do you autograph a hypodermic? Eventually, I signed it on the barrel.”
Posted June 2 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!