Thanks to Pulp Fiction, many of its stars have been getting the royale treatment…not to mention some strange reactions. ”It’s almost impossible for me to go into a diner,” says Tim Roth, who tried to rob one in the movie. ”People look at me oddly. Then they send me a free beer to put me in a good mood.” Costar Eric Stoltz, who played Pulp’s sleazy drug dealer, can go one better. While Stoltz was working on a recent episode of Mad About You, a show cameraman brought him a hypodermic needle to autograph. ”I thought this was sort of strange,” says Stoltz. ”Where do you autograph a hypodermic? Eventually, I signed it on the barrel.”
Posted June 2 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt