Thanks to Pulp Fiction, many of its stars have been getting the royale treatment…not to mention some strange reactions. ”It’s almost impossible for me to go into a diner,” says Tim Roth, who tried to rob one in the movie. ”People look at me oddly. Then they send me a free beer to put me in a good mood.” Costar Eric Stoltz, who played Pulp’s sleazy drug dealer, can go one better. While Stoltz was working on a recent episode of Mad About You, a show cameraman brought him a hypodermic needle to autograph. ”I thought this was sort of strange,” says Stoltz. ”Where do you autograph a hypodermic? Eventually, I signed it on the barrel.”
Posted June 2 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan's brutal kill scene recreated with Legos
- JoJo honors Selena with 'Dreaming of You' cover in hometown
- 'Supernatural': Ackles, Padalecki discuss the effects of Mary's choice
- 'Pitch' EP explains the heartbreaking reveal behind the premiere twist
- Bryan Cranston performs dramatic reading of 'Shout Out to My Ex'
- Stephen Colbert scolds Run the Jewels for suggestive new Halloween song
- Amy Schumer on 'Formation' video backlash: 'It was never a parody'