As smooth as a three-cushion carom by Minnesota Fats, Virtual Pool’s top-notch simulation gives you full freedom of movement at a 3-D pool table, a challenging selection of computerized opponents, trick-shot tutorials, and even a modem option that lets you hook up with out-of-town hustlers. Best of all, a back-and-forth sweep of the mouse controls your cue stick, and the keyboard commands are as easy to master as a tap into the corner pocket. With its first-person perspective and true-to-life physics, Virtual Pool is one of the rare simulations that may actually improve your real game. A
Posted June 2 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!