As smooth as a three-cushion carom by Minnesota Fats, Virtual Pool’s top-notch simulation gives you full freedom of movement at a 3-D pool table, a challenging selection of computerized opponents, trick-shot tutorials, and even a modem option that lets you hook up with out-of-town hustlers. Best of all, a back-and-forth sweep of the mouse controls your cue stick, and the keyboard commands are as easy to master as a tap into the corner pocket. With its first-person perspective and true-to-life physics, Virtual Pool is one of the rare simulations that may actually improve your real game. A
Posted June 2 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'
- Hillary Clinton quotes 'Hamilton,' slams Trump in rousing DNC speech
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton
- Chloë Grace Moretz urges millennials to vote Hillary at DNC