As smooth as a three-cushion carom by Minnesota Fats, Virtual Pool’s top-notch simulation gives you full freedom of movement at a 3-D pool table, a challenging selection of computerized opponents, trick-shot tutorials, and even a modem option that lets you hook up with out-of-town hustlers. Best of all, a back-and-forth sweep of the mouse controls your cue stick, and the keyboard commands are as easy to master as a tap into the corner pocket. With its first-person perspective and true-to-life physics, Virtual Pool is one of the rare simulations that may actually improve your real game. A
Posted June 2 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'We Are Your Friends' had one of the worst openings in history
- Details on the 'AHS: Hotel' Halloween episodes with Lily Rabe and Darren Criss
- 'Hannibal' finale review: A perversely romantic, totally satisfying last supper
- Caitlyn Jenner on the realities of dating as a transgender woman
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Nick Jonas passionately lip-synced to ‘Let It Go’ at Demi Lovato’s pre-VMAs concert
- Vin Diesel teases a sequel to 'The Iron Giant'
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!