As smooth as a three-cushion carom by Minnesota Fats, Virtual Pool’s top-notch simulation gives you full freedom of movement at a 3-D pool table, a challenging selection of computerized opponents, trick-shot tutorials, and even a modem option that lets you hook up with out-of-town hustlers. Best of all, a back-and-forth sweep of the mouse controls your cue stick, and the keyboard commands are as easy to master as a tap into the corner pocket. With its first-person perspective and true-to-life physics, Virtual Pool is one of the rare simulations that may actually improve your real game. A
Posted June 2 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 10 retro love song suggestions from breakout blues star Anderson East
- This is what it looks like when 1,000 people cover Foo Fighters' 'Learn To Fly'
- Caption this: Your best responses to our cheeky 'Walking Dead' photo
- Kurt Russell western 'Bone Tomahawk' chosen as Fantastic Fest closing night film
- See EWwy campaign posters for the best comedic actress nominees
- Another 'Black Mass' trailer, another terrifying look at Johnny Depp as Whitey Bulger
- 13 fictional summer camps we wish we could attend
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!