Laverne patched it up with Shirley, but Bruce Willis says not to expect a reunion of Moonlighting’s David and Maddie (Cybill Shepherd) anytime soon. ”Let me just say I don’t think so,” says the Die Hard With a Vengeance star, who was rumored often to bicker with Shepherd throughout the series’ four-year run. True to form, Shepherd has a different opinion. ”I’d love to do Moonlighting: The Movie with him,” she says. Each agrees, however, that the other has done well. ”I saw Cybill a couple of times,” says Willis. ”I like it — she’s cool in it.” Shepherd, meanwhile, hasn’t caught the latest Die Hard, but says Willis was ”wonderful in Pulp Fiction.” Successes aside, Willis has put his TV days into perspective. ”Sometimes I figure if the first Die Hard movie had failed, I’d still be saying, ‘Cybill, would you come on?”’
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'American Horror Story' season 6 teasers will make your skin crawl
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'
- Hillary Clinton quotes 'Hamilton,' slams Trump in rousing DNC speech
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton