Laverne patched it up with Shirley, but Bruce Willis says not to expect a reunion of Moonlighting’s David and Maddie (Cybill Shepherd) anytime soon. ”Let me just say I don’t think so,” says the Die Hard With a Vengeance star, who was rumored often to bicker with Shepherd throughout the series’ four-year run. True to form, Shepherd has a different opinion. ”I’d love to do Moonlighting: The Movie with him,” she says. Each agrees, however, that the other has done well. ”I saw Cybill a couple of times,” says Willis. ”I like it — she’s cool in it.” Shepherd, meanwhile, hasn’t caught the latest Die Hard, but says Willis was ”wonderful in Pulp Fiction.” Successes aside, Willis has put his TV days into perspective. ”Sometimes I figure if the first Die Hard movie had failed, I’d still be saying, ‘Cybill, would you come on?”’
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney Junior to intro Elena of Avalor, its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters