Laverne patched it up with Shirley, but Bruce Willis says not to expect a reunion of Moonlighting’s David and Maddie (Cybill Shepherd) anytime soon. ”Let me just say I don’t think so,” says the Die Hard With a Vengeance star, who was rumored often to bicker with Shepherd throughout the series’ four-year run. True to form, Shepherd has a different opinion. ”I’d love to do Moonlighting: The Movie with him,” she says. Each agrees, however, that the other has done well. ”I saw Cybill a couple of times,” says Willis. ”I like it — she’s cool in it.” Shepherd, meanwhile, hasn’t caught the latest Die Hard, but says Willis was ”wonderful in Pulp Fiction.” Successes aside, Willis has put his TV days into perspective. ”Sometimes I figure if the first Die Hard movie had failed, I’d still be saying, ‘Cybill, would you come on?”’
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Clive Owen to make Broadway debut
- Edward Norton stars in John Oliver's fake movie about infrastructure
- 'Bates Motel' season 3 exclusive clip lets Norman go full 'Psycho'
- Pharrell reveals why he chose Lionel Richie to mentor his Voice team -- exclusive
- Kelly Clarkson on her secret Broadway dream -- and which iconic role she'd like to play
- Four Color Zack, DJ Scene team up with M.O.P. for 'Slap It Down'
- Mumford & Sons go electric for third album