Laverne patched it up with Shirley, but Bruce Willis says not to expect a reunion of Moonlighting’s David and Maddie (Cybill Shepherd) anytime soon. ”Let me just say I don’t think so,” says the Die Hard With a Vengeance star, who was rumored often to bicker with Shepherd throughout the series’ four-year run. True to form, Shepherd has a different opinion. ”I’d love to do Moonlighting: The Movie with him,” she says. Each agrees, however, that the other has done well. ”I saw Cybill a couple of times,” says Willis. ”I like it — she’s cool in it.” Shepherd, meanwhile, hasn’t caught the latest Die Hard, but says Willis was ”wonderful in Pulp Fiction.” Successes aside, Willis has put his TV days into perspective. ”Sometimes I figure if the first Die Hard movie had failed, I’d still be saying, ‘Cybill, would you come on?”’
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations