Laverne patched it up with Shirley, but Bruce Willis says not to expect a reunion of Moonlighting’s David and Maddie (Cybill Shepherd) anytime soon. ”Let me just say I don’t think so,” says the Die Hard With a Vengeance star, who was rumored often to bicker with Shepherd throughout the series’ four-year run. True to form, Shepherd has a different opinion. ”I’d love to do Moonlighting: The Movie with him,” she says. Each agrees, however, that the other has done well. ”I saw Cybill a couple of times,” says Willis. ”I like it — she’s cool in it.” Shepherd, meanwhile, hasn’t caught the latest Die Hard, but says Willis was ”wonderful in Pulp Fiction.” Successes aside, Willis has put his TV days into perspective. ”Sometimes I figure if the first Die Hard movie had failed, I’d still be saying, ‘Cybill, would you come on?”’
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere