An assemblage of cuts by funk’s founding fathers — George Clinton, Bootsy Collins, Bernie Worrell, and the long-lost Sly Stone — that attains a rare balance between pyrotechnic musicianship and sheer joie de vivre. If you haven’t yet realized that funk is a potentially righteous experience, Axiom Funk’s Funkcronomicon should convert you. A-
Funkcronomicon An assemblage of cuts by funk's founding fathers — George Clinton, Bootsy Collins, Bernie Worrell, and the long-lost Sly Stone — that...FunkcronomiconPop An assemblage of cuts by funk's founding fathers — George Clinton, Bootsy Collins, Bernie Worrell, and the long-lost Sly Stone — that...1995-06-09
Genre: Pop; Producer (group): Axiom, Island
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- MTV cancels 'Eye Candy'
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis looks back at 'SNL' and ahead towards 'Fletch'
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!