An assemblage of cuts by funk’s founding fathers — George Clinton, Bootsy Collins, Bernie Worrell, and the long-lost Sly Stone — that attains a rare balance between pyrotechnic musicianship and sheer joie de vivre. If you haven’t yet realized that funk is a potentially righteous experience, Axiom Funk’s Funkcronomicon should convert you. A-
Funkcronomicon An assemblage of cuts by funk's founding fathers — George Clinton, Bootsy Collins, Bernie Worrell, and the long-lost Sly Stone — that...FunkcronomiconPop An assemblage of cuts by funk's founding fathers — George Clinton, Bootsy Collins, Bernie Worrell, and the long-lost Sly Stone — that...1995-06-09
Genre: Pop; Producer (group): Axiom, Island
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!