He practically bared all on David Letterman, but NYPD Blue’s Jimmy Smits says he’d rather keep his clothes on. ”Nude scenes aren’t fun,” says Smits, whose Det. Bobby Simone has appeared in the buff two times this season. ”It’s a lot of pressure. Some of the cast wants a StairMaster on the set so you can work out like crazy before your naked scene.” Worse than his bare derriere on TV, says Smits, was his nude scene in My Family. ”All I remember is that we shot this scene for 12 hours. Naked. It was a pain,” he says. ”Now, when I see the scene, I can’t help thinking, this is soooo long.”
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Anthony Geary may return to 'General Hospital' if 'story is interesting'
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ellie Kemper, Matthew Fox, The VS Angels & More!