He practically bared all on David Letterman, but NYPD Blue’s Jimmy Smits says he’d rather keep his clothes on. ”Nude scenes aren’t fun,” says Smits, whose Det. Bobby Simone has appeared in the buff two times this season. ”It’s a lot of pressure. Some of the cast wants a StairMaster on the set so you can work out like crazy before your naked scene.” Worse than his bare derriere on TV, says Smits, was his nude scene in My Family. ”All I remember is that we shot this scene for 12 hours. Naked. It was a pain,” he says. ”Now, when I see the scene, I can’t help thinking, this is soooo long.”
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- From People: Bruce Jenner to pose as woman for 'Vanity Fair' cover
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!