He practically bared all on David Letterman, but NYPD Blue’s Jimmy Smits says he’d rather keep his clothes on. ”Nude scenes aren’t fun,” says Smits, whose Det. Bobby Simone has appeared in the buff two times this season. ”It’s a lot of pressure. Some of the cast wants a StairMaster on the set so you can work out like crazy before your naked scene.” Worse than his bare derriere on TV, says Smits, was his nude scene in My Family. ”All I remember is that we shot this scene for 12 hours. Naked. It was a pain,” he says. ”Now, when I see the scene, I can’t help thinking, this is soooo long.”
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Chris Evans on more Captain America: 'If Marvel wants me, they got me'
- Alison Brie offers unqualified dating advice on 'The Tonight Show'
- Jimmy Fallon plays 'Family Feud' on 'The Tonight Show'
- One Direction fans' Summer of Struggles: a timeline
- 'Survivor: Second Chance': Woo says he won't make same epic mistake twice
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!