He practically bared all on David Letterman, but NYPD Blue’s Jimmy Smits says he’d rather keep his clothes on. ”Nude scenes aren’t fun,” says Smits, whose Det. Bobby Simone has appeared in the buff two times this season. ”It’s a lot of pressure. Some of the cast wants a StairMaster on the set so you can work out like crazy before your naked scene.” Worse than his bare derriere on TV, says Smits, was his nude scene in My Family. ”All I remember is that we shot this scene for 12 hours. Naked. It was a pain,” he says. ”Now, when I see the scene, I can’t help thinking, this is soooo long.”
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barb from 'Stranger Things' to join Archie reboot 'Riverdale'
- Jimmy Eat World share soaring new rock song, 'Sure and Certain'
- 'Arrow': Thea makes date plans in exclusive season 4 deleted scene
- 'Warcraft' director is 'equally proud and furious' about the film
- Apollonia makes surprise appearance at 'Purple Rain' screening
- Anne Hathaway to star in Jenny Mollen’s 'Live Fast Die Hot'
- Rick Perry's 'Dancing With the Stars' run to help veterans