Avoiding the endearing klutziness of his underrated ’70s and ’80s hits, Eddie Money’s trying to be a serious soul man nowadays. Big mistake: Despite gospel climaxes and occasional dark keyboards, it’s not long before Love and Money meanders into a pile of mid-tempo romance-pain clichés and starts to feel like a pain in the neck. C+
Love and Money Avoiding the endearing klutziness of his underrated '70s and '80s hits, Eddie Money's trying to be a serious soul man nowadays. Big mistake: Despite...Love and MoneyRock Avoiding the endearing klutziness of his underrated '70s and '80s hits, Eddie Money's trying to be a serious soul man nowadays. Big mistake: Despite...1995-06-09
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: Eddie Money; Producer (group): Wolfgang
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- And the Oscar producing gig goes to...
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: tWitch on Team Street's best exit
- 'Daily Show with Trevor Noah' promo previews a few changes with new host
- See T-Pain sing the national anthem at a Dodgers game
- Sam Smith loves Hozier's cover of 'Lay Me Down'
- David Tennant helps remix Shakespeare with hip-hop in app
- Saoirse Ronan struggles with homesickness in the first clip from 'Brooklyn'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!