Frat-house guzzlers, don’t bother. The informative, wittily designed Michael Jackson’s The Beer Hunter (when you sign off, you’re presented with a bar tab) is for the aspiring connoisseur of the brewer’s art, with British suds expert Jackson using video clips, photos, narration, and text to detail the history, ingredients, and production of beer. The most useful section is the field guide to beer brewing and tasting across the U.S. In it, Jackson extols each of his 24 favorite microbrewed quaffs with such loving phrases as ”assertive hoppiness” and ”roasty palate.” Worthy of a taproom toast. A-
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss teases new Murder Night and more
- Kanye West reveals final track list for album now named 'The Life of Pablo'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Deadpool' star Ryan Reynolds reveals when he feels his sexiest
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday