Frat-house guzzlers, don’t bother. The informative, wittily designed Michael Jackson’s The Beer Hunter (when you sign off, you’re presented with a bar tab) is for the aspiring connoisseur of the brewer’s art, with British suds expert Jackson using video clips, photos, narration, and text to detail the history, ingredients, and production of beer. The most useful section is the field guide to beer brewing and tasting across the U.S. In it, Jackson extols each of his 24 favorite microbrewed quaffs with such loving phrases as ”assertive hoppiness” and ”roasty palate.” Worthy of a taproom toast. A-
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!