Frat-house guzzlers, don’t bother. The informative, wittily designed Michael Jackson’s The Beer Hunter (when you sign off, you’re presented with a bar tab) is for the aspiring connoisseur of the brewer’s art, with British suds expert Jackson using video clips, photos, narration, and text to detail the history, ingredients, and production of beer. The most useful section is the field guide to beer brewing and tasting across the U.S. In it, Jackson extols each of his 24 favorite microbrewed quaffs with such loving phrases as ”assertive hoppiness” and ”roasty palate.” Worthy of a taproom toast. A-
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Game of Thrones': Red Wedding actor breaks silence on surprise return
- 'Game of Thrones' producer on the return of THAT character
- Madonna fires back at BET after Twitter diss: 'I will shade you'
- Here's how Mindy Kaling pranked B.J. Novak on 'The Office'
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros host vow renewal at N.C. show
- Hugh Jackman congratulates class of 2016 with graduation throwback pic
- 'Kung Fury' director teases a sequel
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers