Her feature film Melissa is opening in the fall, but ex-Baywatch babe Nicole Eggert still has chilly memories of her former employer. ”I’m not an active feminist, but being on Baywatch was against everything I am morally,” says Eggert, recalling her beach-series days as a never-ending fight to wear a jacket during winter shoots. Eggert is much prouder of her work in the upcoming drama. ”There’s much more inside of me,” she says, ”and I just want to be given a chance to show it.” Playing a down-and-out dancer who’s forced to strip in order to pay the bills certainly gives her a chance to reveal herself. Eggert will go topless, she says, ”for about five seconds.”
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'
- Shelley Long joins road trip film 'Different Flowers'
- Relive Hillary Clinton dancing to the 'Macarena' at the 1996 DNC