Her feature film Melissa is opening in the fall, but ex-Baywatch babe Nicole Eggert still has chilly memories of her former employer. ”I’m not an active feminist, but being on Baywatch was against everything I am morally,” says Eggert, recalling her beach-series days as a never-ending fight to wear a jacket during winter shoots. Eggert is much prouder of her work in the upcoming drama. ”There’s much more inside of me,” she says, ”and I just want to be given a chance to show it.” Playing a down-and-out dancer who’s forced to strip in order to pay the bills certainly gives her a chance to reveal herself. Eggert will go topless, she says, ”for about five seconds.”
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters