Her feature film Melissa is opening in the fall, but ex-Baywatch babe Nicole Eggert still has chilly memories of her former employer. ”I’m not an active feminist, but being on Baywatch was against everything I am morally,” says Eggert, recalling her beach-series days as a never-ending fight to wear a jacket during winter shoots. Eggert is much prouder of her work in the upcoming drama. ”There’s much more inside of me,” she says, ”and I just want to be given a chance to show it.” Playing a down-and-out dancer who’s forced to strip in order to pay the bills certainly gives her a chance to reveal herself. Eggert will go topless, she says, ”for about five seconds.”
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt blazes through aptitude test in 'Snowden' clip
- Jon Favreau to direct Seth MacFarlane's space-set comedic drama 'Orville'
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj are reuniting for another VMAs performance
- VMAs: DJ Khaled, Key and Peele, Jay Pharoah to cover show in lieu of host
- Christoph Waltz in talks for James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Doctor Strange' recruits 'Community' creator Dan Harmon for script assist
- 'Fuller House': Candace Cameron Bure, NKOTB star recreate adorable photo
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...