Her feature film Melissa is opening in the fall, but ex-Baywatch babe Nicole Eggert still has chilly memories of her former employer. ”I’m not an active feminist, but being on Baywatch was against everything I am morally,” says Eggert, recalling her beach-series days as a never-ending fight to wear a jacket during winter shoots. Eggert is much prouder of her work in the upcoming drama. ”There’s much more inside of me,” she says, ”and I just want to be given a chance to show it.” Playing a down-and-out dancer who’s forced to strip in order to pay the bills certainly gives her a chance to reveal herself. Eggert will go topless, she says, ”for about five seconds.”
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Zuckerberg welcomes baby, pledges 99% of Facebook stock to charity
- See exclusive preview pages from Z2 Comics' 'Carver: A Paris Adventure'
- Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' goes diamond
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- 'Survivor Talk': Stephen and Ciera critique each other's games
- New honest trailer points out how 'Minions' is kind of like 'Joey'
- Digital stars call for YouTube to delete Sam Pepper's channel