Her feature film Melissa is opening in the fall, but ex-Baywatch babe Nicole Eggert still has chilly memories of her former employer. ”I’m not an active feminist, but being on Baywatch was against everything I am morally,” says Eggert, recalling her beach-series days as a never-ending fight to wear a jacket during winter shoots. Eggert is much prouder of her work in the upcoming drama. ”There’s much more inside of me,” she says, ”and I just want to be given a chance to show it.” Playing a down-and-out dancer who’s forced to strip in order to pay the bills certainly gives her a chance to reveal herself. Eggert will go topless, she says, ”for about five seconds.”
Posted June 9 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!