Adding a touch of refinement to the Net, Body & Grace: American Ballet Theatre spotlights the dancers of the ABT, gracefully captured in 30 black-and-white images by Nancy Ellison. With the troupe’s principals posed in character and the others in movements they’ve personally chosen to express themselves (with title-heavy bios only aficionados could appreciate), each embodies a fluid beauty, impeded only by the graphical limits of a computer monitor. But it’s the additional photos from productions dating back to the ’40s that fully illustrate the ABT’s rich 55-year history. Accessed via the Photo Perspectives Museum, Body & Grace is worthy of a standing ovation. B+
Posted June 16 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Josh Charles congratulates 'Good Wife' team on 'amazing run'
- Key & Peele revive excessive celebration sketch on 'The Late Show'
- 'The X-Files' writer Glen Morgan teases a big showcase for Gillian Anderson
- Wendy Williams scores new red-carpet commentary series
- The Struts premiere 'Kiss This' video featuring tour footage
- Dead & Company announce summer tour
- Super Bowl 50 scores second-biggest early TV ratings ever