Adding a touch of refinement to the Net, Body & Grace: American Ballet Theatre spotlights the dancers of the ABT, gracefully captured in 30 black-and-white images by Nancy Ellison. With the troupe’s principals posed in character and the others in movements they’ve personally chosen to express themselves (with title-heavy bios only aficionados could appreciate), each embodies a fluid beauty, impeded only by the graphical limits of a computer monitor. But it’s the additional photos from productions dating back to the ’40s that fully illustrate the ABT’s rich 55-year history. Accessed via the Photo Perspectives Museum, Body & Grace is worthy of a standing ovation. B+
Posted June 16 1995 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Outlander' is becoming a war story, explains showrunner
- James Bond: Sam Mendes thinks 'it's time for somebody else' to direct
- Tom Hardy chats with Princes William and Harry at charity polo tournament
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers